Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Vampire bites hmmmmm
  • felt
    Free Member

If you are going out night riding, then make sure you have good quality garlic, and not that cheap Chinese stuff!

cruzcampo
    Free Member

I prefer that marks and Spencer garlic. Stay safe

bartimaeus
    Free Member

The chances of running into a vampire on a night ride are slim to none. It’s there werewolves you need to worry about.

daftvader
    Free Member

all the vampires and werewolves round here have been eaten by the townie zombies!

choppersquad
    Free Member

I was literally stopped in my tracks the other night by an unseen force lurking in the woods. Either that or it was the large tree I didn’t see till the last minute and crashed into……spooky.

jimthelad
    Free Member

Is that what double pinch punctures are called if it happens on a night ride?

endurogangster
    Free Member

While out riding at night in certain areas it’s not your neck you need to worry about getting sucked!

prawny

endurogangster – Member
    While out riding at night in certain areas it’s not your neck you need to worry about getting sucked!

And where is this?

ktmblag
    Free Member

I’ve got some very lazy garlic in the fridge, will this work?

kimbers

its all about lazy garlic these days

felt
    Free Member

We need the holy one’s words of wisdom here, has anybody heard from bikeind today? 😆

endurogangster
    Free Member

And where is this?

Various places around Doncaster and Rotherham, still not ventured to climber park at night afraid of what I might see!

garage-dweller

What tyres to make the trails undead come alive?

nick1962
    Free Member

Too late they have already claimed one of us…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Vampire bites hmmmmm’ is closed to new replies.