• This topic has 45 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Euro.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Useful accessory?
  • talkey
    Free Member

Thank you all for your feedback. I will keep you posted on the development. In the meantime you can check out our facebook page talkey facebook page

IdleJon

mattsccm – Member
    what sad sod takes a phone riding?

After a ride, and an afternoon spent in the pub watching the Fort Bill WC,it’s a useful device for getting rescued when the thought of a 6 mile ride home seems a little wobbly. Time for another pint? 🙂

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Good to see you’ve got a grill on there. I’d use that function, if you could design a bike fridge for the sausages.

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

My friend has a dump valve app on his phone and if you jerk suddenly it it gives a loud PISH , ridiculous but so much fun for 2 middle aged men . Saves us making the noise everyone we pass someone lol

D0NK

My friend has a dump valve app on his phone and if you jerk suddenly it it gives a loud PISH

linky? 🙂

Euro
    Free Member

One of the reasons I ride my bike is to avoid all that bollocks

+ many

I’ve been working on a little something that could potentially help all those to ride to ‘avoid all that bollocks’ but still have access to mobile devices if needed, it can even be used when not riding – the market is pretty huge tbh. It’s an ingenious if i say so myself and is backwards and forwards compatible with practically all mobile devices and is not OS specific. The design is all finalised, patents are approved and the packaging is signed off at the printers but i’m struggling to come up with a catchy name for it. So far, my brainstorming sessions have resulted in two possible candidates – the cool and hip ‘iOff’ or the functional but boring ‘Off Button’.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Useful accessory?’ is closed to new replies.