Urge down-o-matic ff helmet
Hi,im looking to purchase a FF helmet,looking at 100 tops and was looking 1st at the 661 collection,but quite like the look of the Urge fullfacers,has anyone used one or own one and can give me some insight,or any others around the £100 mark i should look at,
CraigPosted 4 years agocuriousyellowSubscriber
I have one. What do you want to know?
I am not a downhiller though I wish I was one in the movies.
Let’s see what’s important for me:
– Fits great. Doesn’t bob about or any annoying shit when I’m holding on for dear life.Posted 4 years ago
– Doesn’t obscure my field of vision as long as I’m looking ahead. Like I’m meant to.
– Googles fit in nicely.
– Airflow is great. Not uncomfortable in the summer or winter.
– Strap is nice and positive.
– Looks great, which is what really matters.kimbersSubscriber
Like mine, good adjustability with supplied pads, cheekpads are removable and washable
better vented than my old giro remedy
the large isnt as big as some other larges
doesnt fit 100% perfectly with my oakley goggles, but deosnt affect use tbh
is as good as or better than any other fullface out there imePosted 4 years ago
and assuming it fits then its ace, and the fact that its doesnt look just like every other generic ff is quite good toosleeplessMember
I have one and have to use it on all my rides, including road due to smashing my skull up. it does get a bit warm on sunny road hill climbs, but the vents are really good. it is a good helmet. easy to drink through and listen in.Posted 4 years ago
Chain reaction for about £80 i think. reduced from over £100.
The topic ‘Urge down-o-matic ff helmet’ is closed to new replies.