Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • update about my dad for those that were asking . Some good news :-)and thanks
  • firestarter
    Free Member

well hes now recovering from surgery but altho he has asbestos on both lungs and plural placs . Thickening and effusion. What they had told him was mesothelioma is they have just said benign 🙂 so dont know whats going to happen in the future but at the moment all is sweet. He has to have xrays every three months but we are all very happy. Thanks for the support from those that gave advice it helped a lot. Im still fund raising for cancer research tho so dont worry lol 🙂 thanks mick

racefaceec90

ah great news mick!!! 😀

trailbreak-martin
    Free Member

Nice to hear some good news 😀

woody2000

Great news! 😀

Bush
    Free Member

Hi Mick, i dont know you mate, but thats great news.

All the best to both of you.

Bush.

Bunnyhop

This is indeed great news.

firestarter
    Free Member

thanks 🙂 its mad hes got all the symptoms of it . Its like his body thinks he has it but for now at least he doesnt and my never 🙂

mrsflash
    Free Member

Great news Mick 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

cheers clare. Its an odd situation now as its there waiting to jump out from round the corner but could well stay hidden. Tbh its the best news we could have hoped for other than a mix up of results right from the off but that was never gonna happen lol :-)still not properly sunk in i dont think 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘update about my dad for those that were asking . Some good news :-)and thanks’ is closed to new replies.