Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Unlocking iPhone
  • Podium
    Free Member

Further to my previous post,I need to unlock my 2G 2.2.1 iPhone.

Any recommendations/links from those who have unlocked theirs as I have a headache already from trawling the net.

Nice one,thanks.

Joxster
    Free Member

I would wait until v3 is released and then jailbreak it.

Podium
    Free Member

Need to do it straight away as the lying,insulting Fuktards at o2 won’t be getting another penny from me!

Contract ended today and pac code is in the post.

steelfan
    Free Member

why were they lying,insulting Fuktards?

Podium
    Free Member

Accused me of fraudulant behaviour which they later admitted was not the case.****.

My exact words to them were “so previous o2 bod was talking out of his @rse?”

o2 reply “Yes”

On numerous occasions customer service bods have given me conflicting answers to the same questions.I could go on with other stories…

Far worse than the Carprat Warehouse mis-selling of iPhone insurance back in the day.This has indeed back fired on them.Needless to say I won’t step foot in a CPW ever again.

So,no one has unlocked their iPhone?

raddaz
    Free Member
    Joxster
    Free Member

I know friends that have unlocked their iPhone and run it on the T-Mobile network (one is a director at T-Mobile)

Podium
    Free Member

After hours of swatting up online and a process that took 2 1/2 hrs from start to finish I am just re-syncing my hacked iPhone.Woot woot!!

Just need a Sim and pac code.

Fingers crossed it all works fine.

2 fingers up to o2.

CountZero

‘course, when OS3’s issued next month, you’re gonna have to reverse the process if you want to install it in order to take advantage of A2DP, cut’n’paste, turn-by-turn gps…

Podium
    Free Member

Not interested in any of those tbh.

Most important of all is that o2 will never get a penny out of me ever again.Sweet as.

Ginormica
    Free Member

i bought mine already unlocked n the bastard thing keeps crashing n i have to keeping taking the sim out, putting it in another phone then putting it back once it gets signal again….its a right kerfuffel i tell ya…

scraprider
    Free Member

dont bother , nowt but hag , wait till OS3 next month

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Unlocking iPhone’ is closed to new replies.