Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • UKGE entries live today
  • kimbers

well the first 3

sadly I cant make Afan 🙁 but signed up for the 1st 2, now just gotta get on the EWS!

kimbers

Just me then?

Ill get a Podium fo sure 🙂

MadPierre

I was signed up for all 3 at about 5 past 8 🙂

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Just Afan for me so far, too many diary clashes this year.

I was tempted by Inners, but I am planning on doing the EWS instead, because I really don’t fancy driving the length of the country twice in a month.

Hopefully I can do Dyfi and the other one when it’s released.

philwarren11
    Free Member

Signed up for afan.

stevede
    Free Member

I’m entered for rd1, did plan on doing them all but my employer (in the forces) had other ideas and I’ll be somewhere a lot dryer and sunnier for the rest of them 🙁 gutted as I was really looking forward to getting up to inners for the first time. Has anyone ridden or raced at ae? Does it have scope for some good racing? Only did eastridge last year and that was my idea of a gravity enduro race, natural, rooty, flat out in places, tech in others – you needed good bike handling skills and fitness there (especially if you were daft enough to enter on a hardtail like me!).

kimbers

Hob Nob EWS is only a week later I’m staying up there for the week with the family !

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Yeah, I’d love to tag it all together, but not enough holiday!

scottfitz
    Free Member

Want to sign up for afan but have lack of funds, someone want to buy my Frame?

superfli
    Free Member

Signed up for the Afan Rd3.

scottfitz
    Free Member

superfli – Member

Signed up for the Afan Rd3.
    Are you driving?

superfli
    Free Member

Are you driving?

Jesse is, just rang him. I rang you as well (engaged), to let you know – but I guess you know anyway 🙂

scottfitz
    Free Member

I just signed up, sorry I was on the phone to your mum.

superfli
    Free Member

Hope you werent Scott, she died 12 years ago…. 😯

Anyone know if its free camping? at the bike park I presume?

Northwind

Signed up for the scottish series instead. Lots on this year so you can pick and choose 🙂

scottfitz
    Free Member

wasn’t she selling cakes at QECP race?

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Yep pretty sure they’ll have the camping at the bikepark again, hopefully not waterlogged this time. Slept in the car last year.

I’m going to Inners and Afan. most looking forward to Rd4 and 5 though, Dyfi and Grizedale should be amazing.

craig_w
    Free Member

Can’t do the first 2 rounds, but I’m in for Afan! Will book the last 2 when they come live.

kimbers

afan sold out

MadPierre

stevede – Member

Has anyone ridden or raced at ae? Does it have scope for some good racing?

Did the Gravity Enduro there back in May 2011. Was a mixture of trail centre pedally stuff mixed with a few little off piste rooty bits for stages 1 to 4 and then a version of the DH course for 5/seeding (this was the wet slippy corner carnage video that has been in a lot of posts lately).

So – a mix of fitness and skill was required and the racing was fun.

stevede
    Free Member

Mad Pierre – cheers for that, sounds like fun, think i remember the video/corner carnage!

manmurray

Hmmm – few of us entered rd3/Afan early doors on Sat, seemed to be tickety boo on the BC site. All bar one of us (strangely the latest entry!) got “your application to ride in the following event has not been accepted by the event organiser” mails just now.

Ar$e.

stevede
    Free Member

Steve Parr posted up on facebook that there had been a cock up with entry and the bc site allowed 30 people over the rider limit (for the Afan round) to enter so he apologized and said he would have to refund those 30 riders.

manmurray

dupe post

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘UKGE entries live today’ is closed to new replies.