Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • turner greasegun and bushings
  • harvey
    Free Member

having tried unsuccessfully for a year or more to find a grease gun for my turner , i took advise from this forum , and ordered on the turner website .
    very easy , really good comunication , and delivered from the states in three days ! i am amazed , brilliant

Frankers
    Free Member

Did you get stung for customs and how much was the carriage??

heihei

Good to know. I need to order a new head tube badge and some decals so good to know they’ll deliver promptly.

harvey
    Free Member

i wondered about duty etc.however , the package arrived by fedex , with no extra charges .i ordered the greasegun and bushings set , and then decided a set of the wee zerts would be a good idea. i emailed them , and no probs. they added to the order . nice and simple – great

Turner are legend for customer service – I have an old 5 Spot and emailed them to see if they had any 5.5″ rockers; they told me that they didn’t have any, but by chance, one of the mechanics had a spare used set I could have for $40, arrived in 3 days. New rockers were $150+. If only I could justify a new 5 Spot frame, must resist, um, how much is in the kids child benefit account….

BillyBull
    Free Member

I just got given a normal grease gun that appears to be up to the job.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘turner greasegun and bushings’ is closed to new replies.