Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Turned my hand to jewellery making
  • NikNak7890
    Free Member

seeing as I'm grounded with my collarbone, I decided to work on making chain bracelets to sell 🙂

Now just need to work on my photography skills 🙂

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Out of interest, would there be any interest if I did these at £10 inc free p&p?

Muke
    Free Member

I thought this was going to be about Pearl necklaces
    😀

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I did one like that for my godson a year or so ago. It was great and he really liked it.

His parents thought it was okay until they found out that you needed a chain tool to take it off, they didn't have one and the school told them off because it was 'unsuitable attire' for a 7 year old apparently.

rs
    Free Member

you might want to try the mbuk forums 😆

2hottie
    Free Member

I have made these before, nothing new am afraid. Also made them into a key ring size however my old mech hanger does a better job. you could try and sell them to the kids on mbuk as rs says above..

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Fairy snuff 🙂

tomzo
    Free Member

looks rubbish.

Flaperon

His parents thought it was okay until they found out that you needed a chain tool to take it off, they didn't have one and the school told them off because it was 'unsuitable attire' for a 7 year old apparently.

Can't you fit a Powerlink to it?

firestarter
    Free Member

i did one years ago put used a split link (dont use the sram one tho as it still needs two hands lol

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Thanks for the constructive comment Tomzo 🙄

I've modded a link so that it "looks" endless, can be undone with one hand, but still holds tight when fitted.

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

tomzo – Member
    looks rubbish

Really? That good?

brant
    Free Member

I've modded a link so that it "looks" endless, can be undone with one hand, but still holds tight when fitted.

Ah – that's quite clever 🙂

CountZero

I made one once, trouble was it was a normal chain and started to rust very quickly. A quality nickel plated, or even stainless chain would be better. Had a nice silver one, but the clasp came apart and I lost it. Replaced it with a Ti one.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Turned my hand to jewellery making’ is closed to new replies.