Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 260 total)
  • Tour de France Stage 19 – Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne / La Toussuire – Les Sybelles
  • AlexSimon

handbags!

AlexSimon

So Rolland held his minute just about despite the Nibali charge. Impressive.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Oi, frooomie, leave iiiiiittt ! 😆

My Skys gone pop because of the rain 😐

Eurosprt online then 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Urans gone pop too 😐

lunge

Froome is in the pain locker here I reckon, this does not bode well for the final climb.

bikebouy
    Free Member

i like Rollands climbing style..

Reminds me of someone…

That’ll be me then 😆

pebblebeach
    Free Member

I’m only looking at the tracking online so whats happening at the front of the yellow jersey group? Is froome chasing?

AlexSimon

Anyone see a time check on Geraint – it’s not showing on the Letour.com ticker

bikebouy
    Free Member

If I held a bottle in my teeth like Nibbs, they’d be attached when I took the bottle out of my mouth 😕

bikebouy
    Free Member

Froomes right there, tagged to Valvs wheels and Nibbs up front. All the chasers (CG) are together just tapping away at pace up the 5k cat 2 climb.

Rollands a minute up ahead of Nibbs.

bikebouy
    Free Member

G not in the CG group..

Haven’t seen him in a while TBH.

AlexSimon

He’s not even in the Peloton – he’s in the Grupetto according to the ticker, but no time gap.

faustus

Rob Hayles on 5 live just did the classic disc brake argument about ‘it’s easy to lock the wheels as it is, traction is limited by tyres..’ etc. Facepalm!

scaredypants

I’m not really watching this but every time I take a peek, Nibbles is having another sticky bottle passed up 😕

bikebouy
    Free Member

Rolland eased up as Nibbs comes up under him.. less than 500mtrs before the decsent and Nibbs will have this I reckon..

rogermoore

Nibbles has caught Rolland. I reckon he’s going for the stage!
    RM.

christhetall
    Free Member

Rob Hayles on 5 live just did the classic disc brake argument about ‘it’s easy to lock the wheels as it is, traction is limited by tyres..’ etc. Facepalm!

Sorry if this has been done a million times, but what’s wrong with that statement?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Bardet popped off the front of CG, in chase to Nibbs..

AlexSimon

I don’t think the argument was about descending antics, I think it was about Movistar not helping to chase Nibali.

faustus

I won’t get into that debate, other than to say it is a tired and i’ll informed statement!

lunge

Twitter is saying GT has lost 7+ minutes, a bad day for him, though he could well stay top 10 if he doesn’t lose too much more.

llama

yeah shut up phil

bikebouy
    Free Member

Its all swoop and slide downhill, so much so I’ve had to make myself a Tomato Cup-a-soup 😀

pebblebeach
    Free Member

I think it was about Movistar not helping to chase Nibali.

Don’t understand why they’re not, they have the most to lose. Froome can just sit there and save himself for tomorrow. Nibali just out for a bit of glory with a stage win I guess.

MSP

Ligget is a complete muppet FFS!

oldejeans
    Free Member

Bardet’s mech broken / battery gone?

rOcKeTdOg

thats my sort of mechanicing, if in doubt boot it

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well that was a nice loop wasn’t it? They’re almost all down the bottom now, nothing too scary but Bardets got front mech problems and he was chasing down Nibb and Rolland too 😐

rogermoore

Thomas 9’40 from the front.
    RM.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Thomas at 9:40 🙁

aracer
    Free Member

Are we allowed to talk about electric gears?

cchris2lou

Bardet car is not allowed to come through .

he is on small ring .

cchris2lou

AG2R are with Sram , not sure they have electric gears ?

llama

my ring would be small going down there at that speed

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sure talk about leccy stuff packing up, go ahead 🙄

bikebouy
    Free Member

#sramred22mechanicalrules 😉

mrblobby
    Free Member

Huge shame for Bardet that. Seems to be on great form. A most public fail for SRAM too.

bikebouy
    Free Member

DOn’t know why they went leccy in the first place 🙄

rogermoore

Bike change for Bertie too – puncture?
    RM.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Right, just going back up the hill, Rolland and Nibbs still out front at 1;40 odd.. This is the same climb that Froooomie span off in front of Wiggo all those years ago.. 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 260 total)

The topic ‘Tour de France Stage 19 – Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne / La Toussuire – Les Sybelles’ is closed to new replies.