Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • To cheer myself up and because I'm worth it…
  • monksie
    Free Member

I seem to have ordered myself one of these
    http://www.evanscycles.com/products/cannondale/caadx-disc-5-105-2014-cyclocross-bike-ec053952%5B\url]
    I feel happy.
    Could somebody do the link for me please? ^ that looks daft.

Mister-P
    Free Member

Your \ should be a /

thepurist

Change the \ before the 2nd “url” to a / and Robert will become special friends with your mother’s sister.

Mister-P
    Free Member
    mrblobby
    Free Member

Nice. Racing or pootling?

monksie
    Free Member

Thank you.
    Mr. P. that’s witchcraft.
    A bit of both Mr Blobby. Work is 20 miles each way with a right boring off road route along the Mersey so I’ll liven it up a bit on this rather than my Flash 1 and some racing at the Macc. Boxing Day event at South Park where I’ll again get to be in front of Nick Craig, Liam Kileen and Rob Jebb (ignoring the very rude fact that they’re lapping me on each occasion).
    I’ve paid the £50 deposit to order it in (I only have access to £50 at any given time) so I’ll be negotiating like Kofi Annan this evening 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

As no-one else has done it….(click to make humungalous)

monksie
    Free Member

A(nother) witch!
    It’s going to get white bar tape and a white saddle and a lime green bottle cage.

thepurist

Monksie – you’re lucky Jamie didn’t use his powers to make the wheels fall off it in that picture or something…

fasthaggis

It’s going to get whitemanky bar tape and a white manky saddle and a lime greensnotty bottle cage.

Shame to spoil a nice bike

🙂

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

First thing I did when I got one was to change the brakes. They’re dire, verging on deadly!

njee20
    Free Member

White bar tape on a cross bike is a massive no, unless you’re replacing it weekly. Saddle is marginally more acceptable.

monksie
    Free Member

That bad Kitz?
    Red saddle, tape and cage?

Jamie
    Free Member

White bar tape on a cross bike is a massive no, unless you’re replacing it weekly. Saddle is marginally more acceptable.

I always thought that, so seems strange why Giant specced both on the new TCX SLR 2.

monksie
    Free Member

I’ve been given the funds! “As long as it’s not another Cannondale”. I already have three Cannondales. it’ll be alright.
    That White looks good on the Giant. I’m going with white saddle and tape.

martymac

i would want the brakes changing tbh.
    i had tektro lyras on my bike, they were deadly, changed them to hayes cx5, much much better.
    seriously nice bike btw.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I always thought that, so seems strange why Giant specced both on the new TCX SLR 2.

“The data” must tell them they sell more bikes with white bar tape and saddles 😕 First change I made to my TCR was to replace the white bar tape and saddle with black ones, and that’s on my summer road bike!

monksie
    Free Member

I have white tape and white saddles on my SuperSix, CAAD8 and white saddle and white grips on my Flash.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘To cheer myself up and because I'm worth it…’ is closed to new replies.