Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • TIME MTB shoes – any experiences?
  • IHN

Given that On-One are selling them crazy cheap at the moment, and that I could do with a new pair of shoes, anyone got experiences of the TIMEs?

How do they fit in comparison to Spesh BG shoes?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Arse – Not in 46-47 – I was going to get a pair of the carbons when I got my BG comp shoes but the BG won out on price – would def get a pair at that price if they had them in bigger sizes 🙁

IHN

So the fit between the TIMEs and the Spesh's is pretty much the same?

foxyrider
    Free Member

I am sorry but never had the times so I can say about the fit sorry but all I can add is that I would be happy to try 🙂 I am sure with the ratched clasp it would be OK for wide or narrow feet. I have flat feet and am on teh narrow size and my BG's fit me very well 🙂

simonb512
    Free Member

I have a pair of Time MXT's and they have lasted years.

Sole is nice and stiff, and yet still reasonably easy to walk in.

My only qualms with the shoes are that they are very narrow. They are just about ok with my feet but it does start to ache after a long long ride.

The provided toe studs are a pain in the ass. I've mysteriously lost both of mine whilst riding. This is if you can have them fitted with your pedals, as with some pedals you cant use the toe studs as the prevent you from clipping in.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘TIME MTB shoes – any experiences?’ is closed to new replies.