Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Tiger Woods – the plot thickens
  • geoffj
    Jamie
    Free Member

geoffj – Member
    You've got to feel sorry for his wife

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/dec/08/tiger-woods-woman-hospital-reports

Why?

AndyP
    Free Member

because she's about to be phenomenally rich. poor cow.

BlingBling
    Free Member

She probably fainted when her divorce lawyer told her the final settlement ammount.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

You've got to feel sorry for his wife

Why?

By (denied) accounts she beat the (poop word) out of him and the car crash was a cover up for the injuries.

If it gets messy, she'll still get the kids (violent or not, women win in these cases), walk away with a fortune, and he'll probably lose out on all/most of his sponsorship as he's no longer a role model marketing managers want to be asociated with.

muggomagic

he'll probably lose out on all/most of his sponsorship as he's no longer a role model marketing managers want to be asociated with.

As long as he continues to be the worlds best golfer. They won't give a monkey's.

Junkyard
    Free Member

yes the man she loves is an adulterous turd…why would she not be happy 🙄
    Apparently she is not as shallow /callous as STW shocking.
    Apparently she is someone with emotions whatever next?

donald
    Free Member

Apparently he's also had an affair with a Scottish TV Sports Presenter.

I'm guessing it's not Dougie Donnelly.

Jamie
    Free Member

donald – Member
    Apparently he's also had an affair with a Scottish TV Sports Presenter.

I'm guessing it's not Dougie Donnelly.

Andy Gray perhaps?

bruneep

Dougie Vipond?

tiggs121
    Free Member

Archie McPherson?

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

allegedly her brothers (or people with a very similar surname) used to play in a pop combo, beofore the one with the brain told the one with the mouth he was moving on

Skyliner
    Free Member

bruneep

allegedly her brothers (or people with a very similar surname) used to play in a pop combo, beofore the one with the brain told the one with the mouth he was moving on

The proclaimers?

Jamie
    Free Member

One of the Krankies?

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Golfers eh ! weird clothes, expensive equipment, talking #ollocks, hanging about in groups with other men. ….I’m so glad I’m different as in being a mountain biker 😉

Got to feel sorry for the bloke, willy went hard and his brain obviously went soft….

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I'm not saying shes the only one at fault, but it hardly looks like shes an inocent party in all this.

I predict a very messy divorce, all his mud's already in the open so he's nothing to lose by slinging any mud he has back.

bruneep

'tis the Mother in law

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Arthur Montford??

BigDummy
    Free Member

Would anyone like to give me a precis of all this? I have a horrible feeling I am going to have to care about it eventually. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Seems like it's the mother-in-law that's been taken away in the ambulance…Jesus H, what's going on now?

kaesae
    Free Member

Other peoples lives. Not much going on then.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Tiger Woods – the plot thickens’ is closed to new replies.