Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • This weather….
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Bloody loving it! Sat with a cold one in the garden, bar-b will be fired up at some point. All feeling very laid back and somewhat continental. Love this place…

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Not arf!

Loving how a week or two of sustained warm weather has cheered everyone up no end.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Been on holiday for the last 6 days.Been sunny every day,shame i crashed my bike on day 2 and havent ridden since. Hand is still swollen and painfull.

26 degrees down here today..Loving it

jon1973
    Free Member

Awesome. Row boat on the river yesterday. Swinley Forest this morning. Chilling with a cool one now, looking at the video I took this morning. Can’t think of anywhere I’d rather be than the UK when we have weather like this.

binners

Its ace! i Love the fact that all but the most truly miserable bastards have got smiles on their faces!

_tom_
    Free Member

Yep it’s awesome. Haven’t worn anything but shorts for a few weeks now and I have a severe t-shirt tan going on 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

You and your crew holding out until the sun explodes ? 😉

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Love it long may it continue.

jonba
    Free Member

We’ve skipped summer for a few years now so I think it only right we skip autumn or winter and have some freaky warm weather.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Don’t like it this hot ;( have had a fever for 2 days which is not helping. Lying in bed feels like having a bath 🙁

rossi46
    Free Member

Sorry to be a killjoy, but i hate it!
    Too bloody hot, move sweat repeat 😐

My ideal weather is 18-24 degrees a few fluffy white clouds and Bluebells!
    I don’t mind a bit of rain, but this heat is a killer. And iv’e had real bad hayfever too.

I’m off to Sainsbury’s air conditioned freezer department loveliness 😀

piemonster

I also fit into the moaning whining “it’s too hot” category.

Part of the reason I moved to Scotland. I also like the night as well, which is handy mid winter.

unklehomered
    Free Member

SSsssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You mad fools, saying it out loud, typing it into the internet. Have you taken leave of your senses. The above posters have the right idea. Vocally complain about how its ‘too hot’, use phrases like ‘bloody ridiculous’, ‘but I mean, 14 days on the trot, it’s horrific.’.

If it rains tomorrow I know who I’m blaming!

crikey
    Free Member

I climbed Cragg Vale, Ripponden Bank and Holme Moss today. I’d like it to snow for the next 8 months.

wrightyson
    Free Member

We’ve just come inside after having a lovely bar.b up the top of the garden. Nearly 9pm and laddo should be well in bed by now but sod it, he breaks up soon and his sis is on a pgl jolly with school. Life is good, really good!

cloudnine
    Free Member

I thought there was an agreed code of silence on creating sunny weather threads and jinxing the heatwave.
    Mods please delete the thread.

wrightyson
    Free Member

We’ve got at least two weeks left, mark my words 😉

njee20
    Free Member

My ideal weather is 18-24 degrees a few fluffy white clouds and Bluebells!
    I don’t mind a bit of rain, but this heat is a killer. And iv’e had real bad hayfever too.

Agreed! If you’re lying by a pool 30 is fine, but for wearing a suit to work, and even riding frankly, it’s just too bloody hot!

mightymule
    Free Member

I’m loving it. To be fair though, I am loving the ceiling fan even more!

rossi46
    Free Member

We’ve got at least two weeks left, mark my words

Yep, You Are Correct 😉

Drac

Been off for the last 2 week and it’s been fantastic every day has been marvellous. Back to work tomorrow and it’s supposed to be hot all week, going to be unpleasant week.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

It’s gonna be like this until next March with just one frosty cold evening on November 5th and one snowy day on 25th December.

MrNutt
    Free Member

set to last until the end of the month, when it gets VERY HOT http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=jetstream%3Bsess%3D

banks
    Free Member

Loving it, bit sweaty mind but it’s worth it! Proper 8 hr rides in the sun are unbeatable, makes all those grim rides in the dark, grim driving rain worth it

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘This weather….’ is closed to new replies.