Home Forums Chat Forum This Paddy Mcguiness cycle challenge….

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • This Paddy Mcguiness cycle challenge….
  • robertajobb

blokeuptheroadFull Member

He’s doing the cycling equivalent of that, but plenty of people seem to be ignoring that bit of information.
    Because they could do it between an Iron man and an ultra marathon on a Barbie balance bike.

One of the years I did the Outlaw tri (Ironmans are Outlaw distance races) one guy did the 112 mile bike leg on a BMX. In a gimp suit.

fossy

Is he riding it on a classic Chopper, or the newer re-make, which had a proper saddle (and an extra back bit).  Good luck to him. As an ex-owner of one as a kid, they aren’t the best handling of bikes. I did love mine, but crashed it enough.

gobuchul
    Free Member

RNLI and MRT are definitely in my nice-to-have class. A lot of people will have no interaction with either unless their hobby takes them into peril.

Although the majority of taskings for the RNLI will be leisure users, they still have a very significant role with commercial shipping and support to the emergency services.

The most frequent call out for our local station is transporting paramedics and their patients to/from Holy Island.

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.