• This topic has 19 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • this been done yet? [word up rudeboy et al]
  • alpin
    Free Member
    andywhit
    Free Member

Yaaaawn, I’ve got protestor abuse fatigue now 🙂

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Bloke hit was an IT technician, so good on the copper, I say.

It’s all getting a bit silly now isn’t it?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Don’t surprise me at all. I’ve seen the police act like this on many occasions. The only difference is, that now the media are focusing on their actions; in the past, they were ignored.

Fuzzy_Dunlop
    Free Member

Don’t see the problem myself, If I was acting the nob in a pub, i’d fully expect to get a smack in the mouth. Don’t see why the protestors should expect any different

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Don’t see why the protestors should expect any different

Then you’re not really qualified to comment, are you?

Don’t you have some colouring-in to do?

Fuzzy_Dunlop
    Free Member

Law of the jungle my friend (you’re not but you get the idea)

If, for example you was to tell me to “go and do some colouring in” in the pub/street. I’d smash **** out of you and you couldn’t have any complaints

Same principle applies

RudeBoy
    Free Member

LOL!

I think somebody’s got quite a lot of sand in their knickers!

Ha ha! That really is quite funny!

Do you feel better now? Praps a little lie-down, eh?

Jamie
    Free Member

Fuzzy_Dunlop:

Law of the jungle my friend (you’re not but you get the idea)

If, for example you was to tell me to “go and do some colouring in” in the pub/street. I’d smash shit out of you and you couldn’t have any complaints

Same principle applies

Really? On an internet forum? I mean really?

Edit: Really?

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Pulls up chair……. 😯

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Mm, so I’ve made some sort of impact on your life! I’m so pleased.

Mind telling me who you are? I doubt I’d remember you, actually. Maybe I’ll see you again sometime? We can catch up, over a pint! 😀

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Spooky. What happened there? 😯

One minute it was there, the next minute, it was gone…

[What happened there was that personal abuse was deleted. Any more and the whole thread will magically vanish – Mod]

Jamie
    Free Member

lol.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Oh, ok. Well, thanks. I must say, I was a bit surprised at that. Amused, though. At the fact that this person has taken a dislike to me, yet instead of expressing this, face to face, when they had the opportunity, they choose to do this on here, in a nasty and spiteful manner. Ho hum.

This is not meant to be provocative, btw; I just feel I’ve got the right to speak out, if someone get’s personally abusive like that.

Just a bit sad. Can’t imagine what I’ve done to really upset the person (words on here are just words- life’s too short to get wound up for real over what people post on here), but they’ve obviously got issues with me. A bit sad, really.

Ah well.

trailmonkey

Just a bit sad. Can’t imagine what I’ve done to really upset the person

You insulted him. He made his point, you replied , implying that he was a bit simple. As it happens, I don’t agree with his point of view either, but you can hardly expect to take the moral high ground in an argument over acceptable behaviour if you’re going to talk to people like that.

Jamie
    Free Member

What trailmonkey said. While Fuzzy_D went a touch far, you are by no means an innocent in all of this RudeBoy.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Granted, but when someone posts my real name (it is my choice and right not to publish it on here), and indicates they have met me in real life, then I have to wonder what their real motives are.

You post something provocative on here, you expect to get a reaction. I know this, SFB knows this, GG knows this, Hora, WCA, Juan, Stoner, Aleigh, Capn’ Flashy, etc. No need to get personal, unless you know the person really well. Several people on here are friends; I can get away with more with them, than I would try with anyone else.

I make no claim of being ‘innocent’. I admit I post stuff to wind people up. But I don’t resort to nastiness. I give as good as I get, and draw the line at the really nasty personal insults and abuse.

Someone wants to attack me from behind a keyboard, worst that can happen is my keyboard gets damaged, when I spit me beer out all over it.

Don’t you have some colouring-in to do?

Was that so bad, it warranted veiled threats?

sq225917
    Free Member

He’s probably over compensating for being a slightly retarded needle dick who hasn’t quite grown up past the playground stage yet, at a guess…

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

and draw the line at the really nasty personal insults and abuse.

Now thats somewhat of a rewriting of history isn’t it fred?

Mark

Rudeboy, you started off being quite insulting and it went downhill from there. I’ve said this to you soooooo many times now but think about what you are saying before you hit the ‘send post’ button. No excuse for the responses and the threats but you don’t half act as a bloody big magnet for this kind of stuff.

Topic closed!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘this been done yet? [word up rudeboy et al]’ is closed to new replies.