Home Forums Chat Forum Things you always lose.

• This topic has 50 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 5 days ago by reeksy.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Things you always lose.
  • CountZero

I could be naked in a room and lose an earbud, I don’t even need to touch them. They just pooooof dissappear

Which is why I use wired headphones and earphones – I can mislay a pair occasionally, but I don’t lose them.

Which is the same with most of my possessions, they might get put away somewhere, or just put down somewhere, but the most important keys, my car keys, have AirTags attached, and a few other things have Chipolo One trackers attached.
    Things like my wallet and phone have lanyards attached to them – my wallet fell out of my pocket at work, when I took a car down to the secondary storage area, so my supervisor came down with me to see if I could recognise any likely car; fortunately it was the third car in the row we started on! There were roughly 1000 cars in that storage area…

It now has a very strong lanyard attached.

oceanskipper

Are you Fingerbobs

Ahhh Fingerbobs…..

“Yofi (?) lifts a finger, and a mouse is there. Yofi lifts another, and a seagull takes the air… Finger Bobs, Finger Bobs….”

No idea how I remember the lyrics to the theme tune, can’t remember what I did yesterday but stupid lyrics.. oh yep.

fazzini

My mind

joshvegas
    Free Member

Which is why I use wired headphones and earphones – I can mislay a pair occasionally, but I don’t lose them.

The cable does my nut. Either too short or too long. And it means I am tethered to my phone. These are bad things in a workshop.

reeksy

I couldn’t deal with earbuds. I use wireless ones, but they’re connected so can sit round my neck when i’ve not using them.

pictonroad

Earbuds. I spend my time equally working, sleeping and looking for earbuds.

I don’t lose them individually, it’s the slippery little box I lose. I could easily, and within minutes, lose them if was locked in a sealed box.

Recently discovered that skullcandy earbuds use tile technology so you can find them in the house. I thought my prayers had been answered and ordered some.

Unfortunately the app almost always hangs on the ‘searching for your earbuds’ message.

So that’s two of us trying and failing.

joshvegas
    Free Member

couldn’t deal with earbuds. I use wireless ones, but they’re connected so can sit round my neck when i’ve not using them.

See I thought this was the answer but I also spend a lot of time with one and I find them really annoying.

For me earbuds are absolutely the correct tool for the job. I just wish I could keep hold of them.

Pictonroad, which ear?

lister

Bike races.

alpin
    Free Member

Dignity.

hooli

Cycling glasses, if I don’t lose them I drop them and scratch the lenses. Now I just buy 3 or 4 pairs of safety specs from screwfix.

reeksy

My religion.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.