• This topic has 120 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by atlaz.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 121 total)
  • Thieving gits
  • nealglover
    Free Member

Perhaps someone you mention this thread to them

I did.

matt_outandabout

So have they flitted?

nealglover
    Free Member

Didn’t sound like it on the phone

The person I spoke to wasn’t a forum user but I pointed them in the right direction to find this thread and respond.

atlaz
    Free Member

They’ve flitted so much they’re answering their published phone number with the name of their business and answering questions from random people who probably live nowhere near the shop.

Clearly a bunch of dodgy bastards. The OP did right to warn us.

akira

Seems to be very unusual for OP to post on bike forum rather than sale forum so he must feel very strongly about it.

giantalkali
    Free Member

They’re on my way home now, will be closed by the time I finish though.

hammyuk
    Free Member

akira – ouch 😆

imnotverygood

They’ve flitted so much they’re answering their published phone number with the name of their business and answering questions from random people who probably live nowhere near the shop.

Thieving gits

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

great thread! OP, don’t believe everything you read on the intranet (or in the newspapers for that matter).

This feels like one of those letters to Points Of View: “I didn’t see the programme myself but I feel offended that other people may have watched it etc. from Disgusted of Cambridge.”

Won’t someone think of the children!

hammyuk
    Free Member

MTB-Idle – Member
    great thread! OP, don’t believe everything you read on the intranet (or in the newspapers for that matter).

This feels like one of those letters to Points Of View: “I didn’t see the programme myself but I feel offended that other people may have watched it etc. from Disgusted of STW Classifieds Only Poster.”

FTFY

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I don’t know anymore than what has been posted on a southwest FB page.

That is literally true. No more, no less.

nealglover
    Free Member

nswering their published phone number with the name of their business and answering questions from random people who probably live nowhere near the shop.

To be fair I didn’t ask any questions.

I just made them aware that there was a bloke on a popular bike forum shouting his mouth off and accusing them of theft of their customers property.

Quite a serious accusation to make with no actual evidence really.

Could easily end up in court if they have indeed just moved premises.

sellisnba
    Free Member

Nealglover,who the hell do you think you are. What right do you have to phone a shop and say that!
    I was just going by what somebody had said ( who subsequently still hasn’t received his bike back).
    Next time somebody asks if somebody has a certain bike stolen because they have seen a “chav in a bad area”riding said bike, shall we all slag them off?
    Taking someone’s property whatever is stealing. Said person didn’t know where his bike was.

STATO
    Free Member

I just made them aware that there was a bloke on a popular bike forum shouting his mouth off and accusing them of theft of their customers property.

Quite a serious accusation to make with no actual evidence really.

Accusations! On the internet! Heaven forbid.

Stoner
    Free Member

Dickyboy

I was just going by what somebody had said (

word or two of advice, don’t try that defence in court

iainc

OP – in your opening post you name a shop, call them thieving gits and tossers……

I don’t think you have much right to then question :

sellisnba – Member
    Nealglover,who the hell do you think you are. What right do you have to phone a shop and say that!

…… 😀

sellisnba
    Free Member

BT have been over charging me and are tossers

Oh no looks like I going to court twice 🙄

Dickyboy

The OP is Sally Bercow & I claim my £5

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

BT have been over charging me and are tossers

Did somebody on FB tell you that or did you find out first hand.?

hammyuk
    Free Member

OP – you come on here – as a classifieds only poster, slagging off an LBS.
    Accusing them of being thieves, etc and then expect not to get yourself reamed a sizeable new shitting apparatus when its subsequently shown to be untrue.
    You get all stressy and abusive when called out on it.
    One could wonder if you are in fact a dealer due to your posting habits.
    Are you a competitor hiding behind a username and offloading stuff you don’t want going through your shopfront perhaps? (or more likely your books…)
    Are you a troll?
    Are you the perfect Clickbait that Facebook loves to use to spread diatribe about the internet.
    I’ll let you answer that but my guess is many of us have already formed an opinion….

giantalkali
    Free Member

Nealglover,who the hell do you think you are.

Dunno for sure, but I think he’s Neal Glover

aa
    Free Member

No, I think he’s Neal glover 😆

mattbee

I heard he won’t be Neal Glover tomorrow as he’s moving without telling the op, possibly taking his bike with him.

scaredypants

the only thing we knew for sure about Nealglover is that his name wasn’t Nealglover

joat

My local bike shop has moved unexpectedly and I know someone who hadn’t been adequately notified. Is this unusual?

Unflameable! (yes it is a word)

nealglover
    Free Member

Haha. Brilliant 😆 you honestly couldn’t make this shit up.

You’ve got a problem with me ringing them up and telling them they have been accused of stealing customers bikes 😆

What right do you have to try and ruin someone’s business by publicly accusing them of theft ?

Try and figure out, if you can, which one of us has broken the law ?

Any idea?

(Clue) it’s not me.

EDIT. I’m Neal Glover by the way, in case I hadn’t made that clear.

aa
    Free Member

Is it Neilglover?

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

I always read it (in my mind) as Neal G Lover.

Just for the hell of it.

I’m odd like that.

sellisnba
    Free Member

Matter has now been dealt with, bike is being returned to its rightful owner soon.
    I’m not a shop or business of any sort so I’m not sure where that comment came from, I understand I’m a classified only poster but there was no need for some of the comments. At the end of the day the person’s bike went missing (in most people’s books that stealing). It was not my bike. Just a sidenote, the owner of the bike was pretty annoyed as we would all be about how the shop had conducted business.
    Nice comments there Neal, gold star for you to.

giantalkali
    Free Member

The shop in question (I’ve actually forgotten the name) is now technically my L-est BS. For that alone I am excited.

nealglover
    Free Member

Nice comments there Neal, gold star for you to.

To what ?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Nealglover,who the hell do you think you are.

I’m Neal Glover by the way, in case I hadn’t made that clear.

joat

sellisnba > sans libel > without libel

mmmm.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Nealglover,who the hell do you think you are

“RONNIE f##### PICKERING”

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

I can see sellisnbas next for sale thread being an absolute hoot.

Saccades
    Free Member

My LBS moved over the weekend, were so busy getting ready for the move they forgot to stick it on FB until the day they moved.

Amused me.

boxelder

Did this allegedly happen before or after the death of Joe Cocker?

matt_outandabout

The only Neil Glover I know is a church of Scotland minister. Is that you Neil?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘Thieving gits’ is closed to new replies.