• This topic has 120 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by atlaz.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 121 total)
  • Thieving gits
  • sellisnba
    Free Member

Just heard on a local Fb page, bikemotion of Exeter have done a moonlight flit taking everything with them including customers bikes that were in the workshop.
    Tossers

warpcow
    Free Member

Is that the same Bikemotion whose FB-page says they’re moving premises today?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

nealglover
    Free Member

Is that the same Bikemotion whose FB-page says they’re moving premises today?

😆

I’ve got a pitchfork but I’m sure who I should be pointing it at !

Any ideas ?

sellisnba
    Free Member

There landlord says different.

Stoner
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

There landlord says different.

Doing a runner for the tunnel and trying to live out your natural life on the costas with the ill gotten gains of a few second hand bikes doesn’t sound like the most financially sound retirement plan if we’re honest.

I’m going with disgruntled landlord on this one.

sellisnba
    Free Member

Yes it’s odd, they have changed there name and moved premises apparently. Why wouldn’t you tell customers that your moving and your taking there bikes?

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

**their** **you’re**

I can ignore it once, but not twice!

Do they have one of your bikes OP? They’ve left landline and mobile numbers to contact.

01392 790073 or 07468 413211

jam-bo

sounds like you know more info than you are letting on. stop drip feeding it…

Klunk
    Free Member

LOL, criminal masterminds !

Pigface
    Free Member

Lynch everybody!!!!

sellisnba
    Free Member

Thank you for the grammar correction,
    Have a gold star!
    Not drip feeding I just though people would like to know. I don’t know anymore than what has been posted on a southwest FB page.

LoCo
    Free Member

There was a post on a SW for sale forum on FB, that a customer was saying that he’d gone to collect him and the shop wasn’t there, the landlord said they’d done a flit.

So a bloke on the internet says…..

giantalkali
    Free Member

Exciting times ahead for IBikeMotion… We have a new mechanic and are moving premises, this means we are now able to offer a collection and delivery service for any service and repair works!! For any questions please call us on 01392 790073 or 07468 413211
    Watch this space for more details very soon

That’s from their Facebook page

LoCo
    Free Member

😆 😀

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Perhaps it’s all a ruse, make people think everything is safe and secure, until they get to Tijuana.

sellisnba
    Free Member

So nobody thinks it’s odd they didn’t tell a customer on Fri pm, that they were moving on Monday?

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Maybe they didn’t want the landlord to know. Or maybe they have customers who like spreading unfounded rumours?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I can barely organize putting my pants on in the morning, and frequently think my bike/car/work shoes have been stolen until I realize that actually they’re just somewhere else.

Forgetting that the LBS was moving would barely even register.

I wish them all the best of luck in their new life in Mexico.

eddie11
    Free Member

So nobody thinks it’s odd they didn’t tell a customer on Fri pm, that they were moving on Monday?

Nope. its an LBS 😆

atlaz
    Free Member

We once moved office and HR forgot to tell the people we’d hired for the new office that we’d moved. Gave them a bit of a shock on their first day (but we were right across the road from the old office).

sellisnba
    Free Member

I put this post up to give everyone a heads up on what I had heard. If you don’t like it that’s not my problem. Don’t jump on my back, I wasn’t trying to stir shit I just thought people might like to know. FFS

warpcow
    Free Member

sellisnba – Member
    I put this post up to give everyone a heads up on what I had heard. If you don’t like it that’s not my problem. Don’t jump on my back, I wasn’t trying to stir shit I just thought people might like to know. FFS

Keyboard warriors, eh.

sellisnba
    Free Member

Yes, key board warriors. Gotta love em!

dannyh
    Free Member

Alert, alert. Potential ‘Thread of the Year’ contender…………

Stevet1
    Free Member

Thieving Gits
    Just heard on a local Fb page, bikemotion of Exeter have done a moonlight flit taking everything with them including customers bikes that were in the workshop.
    Tossers

I wasn’t trying to stir shit

really?

bruneep

Thieving gits

I wasn’t trying to stir shit I just thought people might like to know. FFS

No sir not stirring it at all

ferrals
    Free Member

Having looked at the original FB post, I love the way the guy decided to tell everyone on FB the shop was bust and theiving before actually trying to contact the shop, or look at their FB page 😆

trailhound101

Thread of the year?? It may yet be up their [sic] with “Threads that fade away due to inactivity….”

colp

I came home one weekend from the forces, and my parents had moved house. I had to knock on the old house and ask the new owners where my parents lived.
    There was no FB then though.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

What tyres for a Tiujana roadtrip?

dknwhy

atlaz – Member
    We once moved office and HR forgot to tell the people we’d hired for the new office that we’d moved. Gave them a bit of a shock on their first day (but we were right across the road from the old office).

My gran and grandad moved house while my dad was at school once. He came home to be by the neighbour.

atlaz
    Free Member

dknwhy, I think colp is your dad. You’re welcome.

lowey

Oh dear….. 😆

zelak999
    Free Member

OP have you tried calling them?

nealglover
    Free Member

OP have you tried calling them?

I have. They answered the phone straight away

“Hello Bikemotion …. Etc”

hammyuk
    Free Member

Perhaps someone you mention this thread to them….

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Pyro

What tyres for a Tiujana roadtrip?

Geax Saguaro?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘Thieving gits’ is closed to new replies.