Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • thieving Christmas scum
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

*** ***** IM GONNA FIND YOU!!!!! I can’t believe this has happened to me right on top of Christmas too! I just got home to find all the windows wide open!! They’ve taken everything. It’s all gone! Im waiting for the police! The dirty rotten thieving bastards. What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are not human. You are low life scum!!!!!. That was my advent calendar and you had no right to open it and eat all MY chocolates

binners

😆

real_ben10
    Free Member

Had me going for a second there!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

See now that is completely amateur. a professional would have opened the back of the calendar and had the chocolates but left the windows closed.
    then watched his little brothers face when he opened the window

Tom83

Hah, had me going there!

killwillforchips
    Free Member

Its not Hora as he will only enter through the back door!

isn’t that right Binners! ?!

molgrips
    Free Member

My wife suggested an advent calendar for lil grips. She’s my daughter, there’s no way she’d be able to limit herself to one a day.

jota180
    Free Member

You’ll be OK OP
    A quick call to the local TV station [they’re actually sat waiting for one of these], a quick piece to camera about how ruined it is for everyone and how you’ve been ill lately.
    Before you know well meaning local well-wishers will have donated 100x times more than you ever had go missing, just in time for the Christmas Eve local news to air with the update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘thieving Christmas scum’ is closed to new replies.