Home Forums Chat Forum They’re not the same!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • They’re not the same!
  • maccruiskeen

About that – why are you so special? Fancy pants capital letters weren’t a thing back in my account generation day

seems to relate to logins created in a certain era – my account was created as MacCruiskeen and in some instances in account settings is shown as such so the site remembers how I typed it- but it will only display on the forum in lower case. There seem to be both older and newer logins where capitals worked 

wheelsonfire1

There was wheelsonfire and now I’m wheelsonfire1. I’m not sure why, I don’t think I was banned, I may have had a break from membership as I was an early adopter –  I sometimes get frustrated with displays of opulence (bikes/watches/holidays), but in general I think I’ll stick with this username now, I’m getting slightly more tolerant!

DrP

I’m the only one of me… Baby that’s the fun of me…!

phil5656 as well as a phil56

This has tricked me before!

DrP

Onzadog
    Free Member

There’s a @bonzodog. I’m not sure which of us was here first but I was unaware of bonzodog when I started here. I sometimes see those posts and wonder when I posted that.

sillyoldman

@slowoldman

slow and silly are not mutually exclusive though – trust me.

StuF

I can confirm I’m also not the same as @StuE which often confuses me at first glance

reeksy

In my defence I only got a username because I had a bike question and this place appeared in a search. I didn’t know someone else already had my username but spelt it wrong.

I definitely didn’t know there was a magazine.

CountZero

Bless you.

I see what you did there! 👏🏻🫶🏻🎩

And thankfully, there’s only one of me, because I’m pretty sure I’d end up forgetting and arguing with myself.

Although, back in the pre-GreatHack™ © ® days when it was possible to change username at will, I had two or three, and I sometimes wish I’d opted for one of the others when forced to choose. 🤷🏼

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.