Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • They should do this, at MM
  • ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

big_n_daft
    Free Member

I think you would want a couple of inches of water to wash the mud off your bike before the next push through the woods 😉

Vortexracing

Remember to include the ‘jump of doom’ as well

grahamh
    Free Member

Naa, you’d get some self important nobber, coming up behind you and saying, “Get out of my Way you Pleb”..

badlydrawnbiker
    Free Member

Might be a bit tricky for the first lap crush?
    But other than that – I’m in.

rOcKeTdOg

looks a bit steep for the weekend warriors

big_n_daft
    Free Member

grahamh – Member
    Naa, you’d get some self important nobber, coming up behind you and saying, “Get out of my Way you Pleb”..

team riders of a energy food and fitness company closely involved in STW often writing articles wouln’t talk like that surely 😉

gee
    Free Member

That’s immense!!! Yes please!

DezB
    Free Member

team riders of a energy food and fitness company closely involved in STW often writing articles wouln’t talk like that surely

With extremely witty slogans slapped across their arses, that cause such hilarity as they barge past?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What, and you’re some MTBing God, are you? 😆

pilgrim
    Free Member

team riders of a energy food and fitness company closely involved in STW often writing articles wouln’t talk like that surely

With extremely witty slogans slapped across their arses, that cause such hilarity as they barge past?

Ha Ha! 😀

tang
    Free Member

not a place for a light failure!

rOcKeTdOg

Elfinsafety – Member

What, and you’re some MTBing God, are you

not compared to those of you who ride the extensive singletrack of inner london no, of course not 🙄

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

HtN. Me vs You.

Money where yer mouth is pal. 😉

(Think I offered you the same challenge for Mayhem, which you appeared to bottle…)

rOcKeTdOg

ha i wouldn’t want to be in the same county as you chap, let alone the same field, so you can posture all you want, you challenged me? sorry unlike you i don’t spend 24hrs a day policing this forum trying to ruin threads and and endeavouring to press your misguided views on others in order to feed my own ego, so i must have missed it, but the answer would have been the same, i.e. on your bike

tang
    Free Member

easy now chaps!

DezB
    Free Member

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

ha i wouldn’t want to be in the same county as you chap, let alone the same field, so you can posture all you want, you challenged me? sorry unlike you i don’t spend 24hrs a day policing this forum trying to ruin threads and and endeavouring to press your misguided views on others in order to feed my own ego, so i must have missed it, but the answer would have been the same, i.e. on your bike

😆

Ah come on RD; it was only a bit of banter mate! I’m sorry if I upset you. But y’know, if you’re gonna cast aspersions on the riding ability of others, then expect to have to be able to back your own abilities up if challenged. Otherwise you’ll just look like a keyboard warrior.

Come on, have a race with me? PLEEEEASE? My ego needs satisfying…

Mantastic
    Free Member

I will donate money to charity to watch you pair race

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

There we go. We could even have a sort of ‘betting’ thing or something with all proceeds going to charidee that would be really good actually. Turn negative into positive. 😀

nonk
    Free Member

ha i wouldn’t want to be in the same county as you chap, let alone the same field, so you can posture all you want, you challenged me? sorry unlike you i don’t spend 24hrs a day policing this forum trying to ruin threads and endeavouring to press your misguided views on others in order to feed my own ego

😀

finally we are provided with a cut and paste response to every post elfin ever makes. 😆

big_n_daft
    Free Member

finally we are provided with a cut and paste response to every post efin ever makes.

Turn negative into positive.

😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So flattered that you pay me that much attention. Nice to know that I bring joy to the lives of so many. 🙂

Who are you again? Can’t say I’ve ever noticed you tbh…

nonk
    Free Member

most of us don’t come on here to be noticed sunshine.
    😆

DavidB
    Free Member

Back to the thread before the idiot, where is that?

Mantastic
    Free Member

So no interest in raising a bit for charadee then?

Be nice to see a couple of keyboard warrior/big hitters compete on a bike rather than their levels of literacy.

njee20
    Free Member

Does look pretty cool! You could easily overtake on there, soft landing if there’s an accidental clash of elbows too 🙂

jimster
    Free Member

Cue -“What tyres for riding over water?” Thread

schmiken

That’s from the Sani2C race in South Africa, a 3(?) day stage race.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

So no interest in raising a bit for charadee then?

Well, I’m up for it. 😀

How does that work then? System of floats underneath the matting? I spose ittud have a maximum load per square foot or whatever.

Looks good. Don’t let WCA see it for God’s sake he’ll be coming out with some madcap scheme for next year’s BigBikeBash, and there’ll be kids there and everything oh it don’t bear thinking about….

njee20
    Free Member

Surely it must be resting on the bed – there are no visible floats, and it would be seriously unstable anyway.

sambob
    Free Member

That’d make it more fun. Biffers would cause waves, making jumps for everyone else 😀

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Not in quite the same way but they had three similar sections at this years Roc D’Azur.

They were much wider platforms than the one above and across shorter stretches of water but the same principal.

They were completely floating but, due to the width, they weren’t too unstable.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Dunno, they should def do this though:

May involve a change in location …

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

LOL @ rocketdog

daznal
    Free Member

Mmm Looks like some one has found a use for the rediculously tyred fat bikes,when you get knocked off the shore by the racing snakes you can just ride back to land pedelo styly.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘They should do this, at MM’ is closed to new replies.