Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thetford
  • trevron73
    Free Member

Well a year on – 3 stone lighter and a lot fitter, last year i thought Thetford so what ? Flat ,bumpy and not much more? Now a year on and much fitter with a lighter and stiffer bike WOW. I rode it 5 days from 7 ,both loops on 3 days and i get it. The beater is good for me and the wife while The lime burner is better out of the saddle really pinning it.The faster the better.Sit down in the saddle and it becomes painfully slow and seasick like. Stomp the pedals and it flies, front wheel in the air out of off camber corners and lots of whooping .The Beast still is not beastly but a great week was had .TIMBER i invite you to Bedgebury for a tootle round my patch ??

stu170
    Free Member

Ride the trails that are not red routes and off the beaten track and then it gets better. Still have to be pinning it though. Before you get to the beast there is a big bomb hole. Between that and the beast there is 2 more runs that are both better than the beast

sykik
    Free Member

I agree with stu170. At the beast the 2nd trail to the right after the bombhole (before the beast sign) is very fast and fun. It’s very pedally at Thetford but I really enjoy it, helps no end with fitness too. With it being my local trail centre I spend a fair bit of time there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Thetford’ is closed to new replies.