Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • There's rarely a good reason to head over to the Daily Mail website…
  • konabunny
    Free Member

…but this might be one. There’s a clickbait story with some fairly interesting photos from the bogs at the top of the Shard in London. Not exactly earthshattering stuff – tall building is tall – but whatevs.

But the reason to go over would be to upvote this comment to this photo, which I think is hilarious:

Perfect for a danger.
    – Rio , Manchester, United Kingdom, 11/1/2013 11:29

If you only play mischief with one comments section today…

bigG
    Free Member

well it got my upvote

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Upvote?

See that little red dot on your chest? That’s my sniper, ready to take you out for crimes against language.

bigG
    Free Member

Moving forward would you rather I talked about downsizing, realizing maximum deliverable impact?

ps, red dot? Better be something from a big bore weapon, my blubber makes anything short of a .50 calibre bounce off

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

As someone who has been known to use the word ‘amazeballs’, you are in no position to preach.

singletracked
    Free Member

Which comment?

piemonster

Well I voted for it.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

danger?

mark90
    Free Member

Some years ago we stayed at a hotel in Ayres Rock resort that had floor to ceiling glass ‘walls’ in the toilet and shower, with curtains you could choose to close or leave open. We where on the second floor over looking a patio area which was a busy thoroughfare for guests. Missus wasn’t (isn’t) much on an exhibitionist (unlike me) so I showered alone.

konabunny
    Free Member

Upvote? See that little red dot on your chest? That’s my sniper, ready to take you out for crimes against language.

You’re going to unlife me?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘There's rarely a good reason to head over to the Daily Mail website…’ is closed to new replies.