Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The Two Ronnies – looking for a sketch from it.
  • michaelmcc
    Free Member

Hey, I’m trying to find a sketch I really like from The Two Ronnies. I used to find amd watch it on YouTube by searching for ‘two ronnies word play’, but I can’t find it anymore so it must have been deleted. It was just a load of really funny work play.

Its a scene with a hotel receptionist (I think), and one of them asking directions to somewhere. I think I remember one or two of the lines in it was about tooting through Epping, and maybe something about Ealling?

Well if anyone knows the series or episode it’s in can you let me know as I’ll have to get that series!

Thanks!!

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Bump! 🙁

fungusfinger
    Free Member

“Fork handles” 😆

matt_outandabout

😆

Trampus
    Free Member

FUNEX? 😀

DickBarton

I was searching for they’re series called ‘the worm that turned’…can’t find it…anyone able to help?

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Bump…

bloodynora
    Free Member

Maybe try a Two Ronnies fansite if there are any? I spent ages remembering/looking for a Dave Allen sketch which involved a £5 note stuck under a car tyre, eventually found it on a website somewhere or other and now its on youtube. The Two Ronnies were/are the best at word comedy and using the English language to its humorous best. Oh and SVFX 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The Two Ronnies – looking for a sketch from it.’ is closed to new replies.