Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • The Right Wingers do it again!
  • Northwind

rossatease – Member

And I had to look up Stephanie Bannister

Really? That’s bloomin marvellous. No wonder you’re having trouble engaging with the thread.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Why do you keep referring to “left wing” people as “hand wringers”, rossatease?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8WN-J3A_pM&list=PL4267C3BE54815103[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

, looked very much like praise for Islam and the Republic of Joy.

Looks very much like statements of fact

Furthermore a country such as the Islamic Republic of Iran operates a mixed economy, can you get more right-wing than that ? you certainly can.

Is saying they have a mixed economy praise for a country? There is no praise there at all. Its just a factual statement that is true

And I had to look up Stephanie Bannister , right wing thickoh that I clearly am, oh and bigot I see I’m a bigot now as well, the left wing joy just keeps on spreading..

A somewhat hilarious, if misguided, attempt to portray yourself as the victim of some sort of “abuse” despite you , yet again, being the giver throughout the thread

Oh the ironing

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Why, is that now considered racist?

I doubt it, it doesn’t have anything to do with race.

Are you “insulting them back”? I thought you were as much against right-wingers as you were against left-wingers, according to your responses in a previous thread.

What would you rather?

I don’t have any preference for additional tagging. Why “hand wringers” specifically?

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘The Right Wingers do it again!’ is closed to new replies.