The British in the sun
Firstly let me say one thing about me- I look hideous with a tshirt off hence I keep my top on. WHY other people don’t show any such restraint is beyond me. Saying this – the blokes aren’t too bad. Its females- flip flops with swollen feet. BIG arms, big legs. Almost always with tiny tattoo’s.
Its the feet though that ‘get’ me. Not dainty, but often 5ft6 women with size 8+ feet that look like the owners had waay too many bottles of wine to drink.Posted 4 years ago
The best place to go in this weather is Piccadilly gardens in Manchester
You will require
1. Black Adidas/Nike tracky bottoms, rolled up to your knees
2. White socks, tucked in your Rockports
3. No top/wifebeater to display prison tattoos
4. Additional tattoos displaying the names of your multiple offspring in a gothic font
5. Copious Mr T style gold jewelery to accessorise the no top/wifebeater effect
6. Can of stella in one hand, spliff in the other
7. Your picnic handily packaged in a Greggs bag
The uniform for the men isn’t that differentPosted 4 years ago
I’ve just been down the supermarket for some lunch before a hasty retreat to the safety of my air conditioned office and there’s all sorts on display. It seems the latest summer fashion for the men is to go topless with a lovely T-shirt tan, a couple of dirty tattoos of a bulldog or a naked lady & a large solid paunch. Put yer shirt on ya dirty smeckers, no-one wants to see your flobbly man tits in the middle of day.Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘The British in the sun’ is closed to new replies.