Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Thank you insurance……New Bike
  • MRanger156
    Free Member

Home insurance covers breakages and I bought the forks. All other parts taken off my old Meta 5.5.

curlie467
    Free Member

A lad was out on one of those last night, he absolutely loved it!

Nice bike.

wwaswas

they paid for a broken frame?

crikey, who’s that with?

you ought to get a lid on that box – panelled foot/rugby balls go all funny if you leave them wet for long periods.

RustyMac

Don’t show Philconsequence, well do he will be so jealous but never ever tell him where you live 😉

xiphon
    Free Member

Falls under ‘accidental damage coverage’ with M&S..

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

oh yeah must say a massive cheers for bumping up everyones insurance premiums with your hamfisted riding 🙄

MRanger156
    Free Member

Yes and they paid for a new seatpost, headset etc for the frame to fit my existing parts. Its through NFU Mutual as a specified item on my home insurance – I would certainly recommend them. The whole process took less than 4 weeks and that was mainly due to me taking two weeks to sort quotes out.

Lid always falls of in the wind.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

oh yeah must say a massive cheers for bumping up everyones insurance premiums with your hamfisted riding

You take out accidental damage cover too?

If you dont use it why do you pay for it?

That’s the stupidest comment I’ve read on here for a while!

MRanger156
    Free Member

I don’t actually have accidental damage cover as such but because its a specified item its covers for breakages as well as theft.

I’ve basically paid for it in insurance premium anyway.

jumping_flea
    Free Member

I’ve had a new frame under the accidental damage cover on my insurance. As above, whats the point in insurance if you don’t use it?

curlie467
    Free Member

oh yeah must say a massive cheers for bumping up everyones insurance premiums with your hamfisted riding

Whatever. I personally have claimed for injury due to an old git pulling out in front of me while i was doing 60mph in the car. Get pains down the middle of my chest every time i cough or sneeze, that was four years ago and is showing no signs of easing.
    I also have claimed for a bike through my house insurance.

That is what it is there for.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Thank you insurance……New Bike’ is closed to new replies.