Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Test the Best today @ Carron Valley
  • BoardinBob

Anyone else there today?

Tried a Stumpjumper Elite which was lovely.

The Giant Anthem X1 was horrible. They were supposed to be setting the bikes up for each rider and they weighed them to set up to forks and shock but they must’ve pumped my forks up way too much as I was getting about 40mm travel out the SIDs. The whole bike just seemed a little bit too stiff.

The Giant stand was a shambles too with no organistion when allocating bikes and quite a few folk were cracking up after being f*cked about while they were waiting for bikes.

shinsplints

Cracking up like in a comedy way or cracking up a la Michael Douglas in “Falling Down” ?

BoardinBob

Falling Down 😆

auldy
    Free Member

Was at CV today and tried out my first ever FS today after seven years of Hardtail only riding. Did a couple of loops on a Specialized Enduro and I must say was well impressed. The Spesh guys took time to setup the bike for me and had a lot of time for my questions when I got back. Biggest difference for me riding the FS was not having to pick my lines as carefully as I do on the HT – more point and go but lots of fun !! Did not try any of the Giant bikes as I ran out of time so cannot comment on their organisation but top marks to the Specialized team.

BoardinBob

Yeah the Specialized guys were great. Nice to see the place busy and the cheese and chorizo panini from the bus was 8)

shinsplints

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cheese & chorizo panini…..

****shuffles off to fridge to make one,mmmm I also have san miguel to go with it****

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Test the Best today @ Carron Valley’ is closed to new replies.