Temporary forum/ad issue

Home Forum Chat Forum Temporary forum/ad issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Temporary forum/ad issue
  • Premier Icon chipps
    Subscriber

Yep, there seems to be a rogue ad that affects the forum this evening. We have scientists looking into it.
    In the mean time, feel free to enjoy the other pages of the site 🙂
    Sorry for interrupting your evening’s time-wasting!
    Cheers
    Chipps

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Duplicate thread. 😮

Premier Icon matt_outandabout
    Subscriber

There is more besides the forum? Well I never…

Reported.

🙂

Thanks, though. Was about to mention it.

Premier Icon bearnecessities
    Subscriber

[scotroutes] Subscribe you peasant [/scotroutes]

jimjam

My browser keeps navigating me away to various add banners, then when I press back it bounces to the add again. Is anyone else experiencing that?

My browser keeps navigating me away to various add banners, then when I press back it bounces to the add again. Is anyone else experiencing that?

Yes. Seems to have a mind of its own as doesnt always do it.

Yes. Seems to have a mind of its own as doesnt always do it.

*edit – lol – first attempt at sending this comment took me to a blank page with a ‘bid on this’ ad in top left corner.

Premier Icon jambalaya
    Subscriber

So you understand why some of us where delghted to be able to spend £2 on an app with iOS9 to block all the rubbish

Premier Icon Mark
    Subscriber

I just turned on a couple of networks I had disabled last night. They’ve not fixed themselves it seems. They are back off now.

poah

So you understand why some of us where delghted to be able to spend £2 on an app with iOS9 to block all the rubbish

free ones do the same job

Premier Icon jambalaya
    Subscriber

free ones do the same job

Interesting although I am willing to pay (Peace was refunded in full so in effect I got it free and it still works really well). I am happy to have a subscription and see no ads, in fact for non intrusive ads I’d be happy to have them as well as a subscription, the print mag has ads after all.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Temporary forum/ad issue’ is closed to new replies.