Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Team Sky – Launch Pictures
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

A couple of quick snaps from this mornings Team Sky launch ride in London, I started from Regents Park and it was bloody freezing, pretty much the coldest my fingers have ever been on a ride!

The team cars are proper nice, R-type Jags and X-Type Estates to carry all the kit etc.

The bikes are awesome looking pieces of kit, especially with the Electronic Shimano Dura-ace gears 😀

grizzer
    Free Member

Like the Jags ,just hope all that bling gets results!

steve_b77
    Free Member

You never know, but there's enough backing behind them, a top man in charge and the global power of Sky.

Gotta have better prospects than a French farmers hose making company or a German Flooring company 😀

MrSmith
    Free Member

that tile grout company seemed to do o.k? 🙂

jd-boy
    Free Member

Hope the team cars dont break down!!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone else spot on the news this morning that alongside all that bling, they were using cheap as chips DHB wheel bags from Wiggle?

coogan
    Free Member

Christ, that bike is hideous. Looks like its melted.

steve_b77
    Free Member

It looks awesome close up in real life.

CFH, they're only wheel bags 😛

lister-hooded
    Free Member

Chuffin Freezin was an understatement

Got To Regents Park by about 7.50 and standing around for an hour didn't help

BUT ….. It was well worth it

Bikes n Cars looked great… had to chuckle going down Baker Street … most of the Pros who were meant to be out front and left alone were chiilin in the middle of the pack having a chin wag with us mere mortals

rOcKeTdOg

do the batteries still work on that electronic shifting at -etc degrees

steve_b77
    Free Member

lister-hooded -> what bike were you on, I started @ Regents park on the white/red/black Raleigh Air-lite – wearing a red jacket under the ever so attractive yellow bib

Digger90
    Free Member

Jags? WTF???

They'll be lucky to make it as far as Calais…

westkipper
    Free Member

coogan, I take it you're not a roadie then?
    Sometimes it takes an outsider to point things out in an "emperors new clothes" sort of way. Well done 😉

genesis
    Free Member

steve one of the lucky 300eh?

lister-hooded
    Free Member

steve-b77…

I was on my ss RoadRat, I put the lovely hi vi top in my rucksac pouch as I was already in a full on High vis jacket….

the 3/4 bibs proved to be the right choice as well… my legs soon warmed up when we moved off

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Looks like the Jags have already broken down as surely they wouldn't park up on double yellows 😉

steve_b77
    Free Member

Lister – we chatted for a bit while freezing to the spot @ Regents Park

Genesis – sure was, lucky but frozen 😆

smokey_jo

It was a bit chilly wasn't it – saw one fella in just shorts and a short-sleeved jersey 😯

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Team Sky – Launch Pictures’ is closed to new replies.