Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • TdF Stage 3 – it's a Cav day [Possible Spoiler Content]
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Thinking there will be a break that will get caught in the last 10k, before Cav makes it look easy from 250m out – unless the wind makes things more interesting.

RealMan
    Free Member

Break’s already under way.

DenDennis
    Free Member

Yep, hoping Cav can get a win in with HTC coming back from their mishap on the TTT yesterday…
    Mind you, he’s odds on at the bookies for the win though I’d say thats a little short, even for him- hope I’m wrong

RealMan
    Free Member

Cavendish started off alongside Hushovd in the sprint, but simply left the yellow jersey standing. Interesting to note that Farrar had left the sprint to Hushovd.

I HATE MY INTERNET CONNECTION I GET A PERFECT HD STREAM FOR AGES AND THEN WHEN SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENS IT DECIDES TO **** OFF AND DIE.

miketually
    Free Member

Go Cav!

warton
    Free Member

hmm, Farrar didn’t contest…could it be that him and hushvod are double teaming him, hushvod goes for the first sprint, farrar the second?

RealMan
    Free Member

And now the eurosport live feed is showing yesterdays stage?? wtf???

RealMan
    Free Member

That bike with the tractor tyres was brill 😀

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

I thought that too. Unfortunately this doesn’t do it justice.

RealMan
    Free Member

He didn’t look happy, not sure what happened?

yossarian
    Free Member

I think that one of the attacks distracted the HTC lot and they seemed to lose cavendish just before the final corner.

midlifecrashes

Come on Tim!

timangus
    Free Member

Witty retort.

molgrips
    Free Member

Small incident according to 5 live – someone wobbled into Cav a bit just enough to put him off his stride.

crazy-legs

Just watching the highlights on ITV4, it seems Cav’s 6th place in the intermediate sprint has been removed from him for “sprinting irregularities” where he bumped shoulders with Thor Hushovd…

The Tour organisers really don’t want him to win green do they?!

steve_b77
    Free Member

It seems a lot like that, especially as they were just swapping sun cream 😆

depth-junkie
    Free Member

disgrace, Hushovd and Cav getting docked points is a farce. Nothing Dangerous or causing any rider to gain an advantage. “THIS IS RACING” and nothing else.

Hope Cav wins green even more now

Sue_W
    Free Member

Can’t believe they disqualified them both! It must be impossible to ride that close in a race without ever touching.

Love the Tour though – it’s like a cycling soap opera 🙂

midlifecrashes

Ooh harsh on the sprint DQ, the incident on the corner did look pretty shaky though and I gladly retract my “Come on Tim!”. The guy is brilliant, hope he gets his win soon. Can they appeal the DQ overnight?

warton
    Free Member

HTC aren’t going to appeal, they think it’s pointless

younggeoff

they’re having a f***** laugh aren’t they, that was racing nothing dangerous. The comissaire issuch an arrogant p***k too. 🙁

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘TdF Stage 3 – it's a Cav day [Possible Spoiler Content]’ is closed to new replies.