Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Synthetic cannabis
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Anyone with any experience? Working in mental health I’m seeing lots of people coming in very bad ways. It’s not legal here but lots of places sell it and it’s many composition changes to circumvent the law.

Is it banned in the UK?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Where in the world are you? Can’t say I’ve come across any legal highs calling themselves synthetic cannabis, but it’s not really my scene. Any ‘street’ names for it?

organic355
    Free Member

Any ‘street’ names for it?

If its wheetabix then ive smoked it as a teenager, as well as the contents of my mates dads spice rack.

samuri
    Free Member

It used to be legal in the Uk, not sure if it is still. It was rubbish too. You had to buy dodgy grunge mags and peruse the adverts to buy it back in the 80’s.

Hmm, bit of reading suggests that Spice is now a class B drug.
    there seems to be a lot more out there though, online shops selling it.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

It’s not sold as synthetic cannabis, but usually as incense of some kind. Over here we have stuff called Kronic and many other variations. Working in mental health it’s hard to assess someone’s mental state when their drug tests come back as 0 for THC but they’re quite clearly barking and paranoid ++.

RustySpanner

aphex_2k – Member
    Working in mental health it’s hard to assess someone’s mental state when their drug tests come back as 0 for THC but they’re quite clearly barking and paranoid ++.

I’d be checking for a UKIP membership card.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

In Australia?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Avoid like the plague.

Some of them are downright dangerous. I was given some free, and I threw it away after a couple of hours – it clearly was bloody dangerous for my brain. “Annihilation” was the brand, and I could feel it doing that to my brain cells.

I have heard the issue described as “The chemical being a full antagonist for the receptors in the brain.” It’s really completely screwing with a major part of your body’s signalling system, not just tickling it like the natural Cannabinoids [maybe the wrong term, but you what I mean] in a real dried plant.

I know a couple of people who it’s really messed up. One guy can’t smoke anything ever again because he freaks out totally now after using Spice.

AVOID.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

It certainly seems to increase paranoid beliefs – quite scarily so. Combine with the amount of ice that’s available here, the two are a really really bad combo.

qwerty
    Free Member

IIRC natural cannabis (not skunk etc) has some other chemical within it to balance out the potential harmfull MH effects of THC, i bet that synthetic shite don’t.

_tom_
    Free Member

Once tried some synthetic stuff called Skunk, it was crap – tasted like plastic and did nothing. Would not recommend!

kimbers

_tom_ – Member
    Once tried some synthetic stuff called Skunk, it was crap – tasted like plastic and did nothing. Would not recommend!

+1

aphex_2k
    Free Member

CBD is mean to have some kind of anti-psychotic properties but it’s the THC content that most users want.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Synthetic cannabis’ is closed to new replies.