• This topic has 89 replies, 74 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by _tom_.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • Suns out! So…. anyone not planning on spending the evening…
  • surfer
    Free Member

Cos I’m going for a run with the pup!

Jason
    Free Member

Turbo trainer for me tonight. Thursday is the night my wife gets to go out, and the kids aren’t old enough to be left on their own just yet…

richmars

Plan tonight is:

1 Ride bike.
    2 Sit in pub

repeat until closing time, then bike home.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Cooking for the boys then off up Hope Brinks on my own for an evening’s Pootle with all my mates. 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Been on the CX’er all afternoon 😀

Now we’re off to my fave Pub in the Downs 8)

#convertable #topdown

globalti
    Free Member

I’m in Lagos where it’s wet and miserable but family at home tell me they are enjoying the solar-heated water (panel is hitting 52c as I type at 6.40pm) 160 litres of it stored in the attic so nice long hot showers cost nothing. Well, 160 litres of tap water costs about 0.1 pence in water charges and the panel has long paid for itself…

Saccades
    Free Member

Did 50km commute and now supping Schneider Weisse in the sunny garden.

Life is good.

beagle
    Free Member

Update on Ludworth Moor please NBT. Did you see much?

stevedoc
    Free Member

Friends out riding Cutgate , im stuck in work till 10pm , well I say work I mean cocking about of forums and ebay

joolsburger
    Free Member

Nope did the commmute so got my time in today, Richmond Park was nice tonight had to stop and have a little nap..

Klunk
    Free Member

2hrs in evening sunshine, half of aspalls suffolk cyder and packet of kettle crisps in the pub.

yunki
    Free Member

ME! Single dad, kids are in bed and any potential babysitters are out enjoying the sun 🙁

I did take the kids down the beach for a couple hours earlier though 🙂

Bregante

Bregante

Just got back from being dragged around South Lakes Zoo otherwise I’d have been at Chez Binners at 7.30 with my bike 😐

Half term innit. Working all bloody weekend too! 🙄

Alex

Went for an early cheeky ride on dusty trails
    Tea and biscuits in the sunshine
    Walked the dog in the sunshine
    Went to the pub

Thursday is the new weekend 🙂

aphex_2k
    Free Member

. . Because I spent the day cycling. Came home and cooked steak and snags, had a beer now I’m packing my case to fly back to Oz on Saturday. Many beers will be drunk tomorrow night and if I’m hungover then I reckon a few brandys on the plane will sort me out.

nickc

just been for 10 miles techno round here, which included literally throwing myself down pecket well (hurty shin and elbow) half way round wondering why I had no power I realised I hadn’t eaten all day…dur

fun though

Kryton57

25 miles, 27 strava PB’s and 1 2015 KOM. What a lovely evening.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/tRij8i]Untitled[/url]

wrightyson
    Free Member

A warm one tonight, van said 23degress when I set off. Right stingy little shit of a fly in the eye near the end of a 14 miler. 10 days of 40th celebrations have seriously taken their toll on my legs/body/ability!

squirrelking
    Free Member

None of the above, last night shift so getting rest before going in to bring back the second tripped reactor in as many weeks, the joys.

Weekend off though and I have some Delirium and Kwak going in the fridge 😀

Drac

The bikes need maintenance and I’ve not ridden for almost a year, don’t fancy the pub tonight as alcohol when kidney stones are niggling is a bad idea.

nickc

what bike is that Kryton?

Kryton57

Its a 2014 Anthem 29er with some upgrades (mainly mount zoom/kcnc bits and some AC Race wheels).

Nothing special, flies though (in the right hands).

dingabell
    Free Member

Summer Lightning then a couple of pints.
    All’s good.

Mister-P
    Free Member

After 65 miles on the road bike I deserve a beer but it’s the last thing I actually want. Nesquik strawberry milkshake for me this evening.

molgrips
    Free Member

Got a bit of red mist today when I saw yesterday’s virtual partner getting away from me. Attacked at a key point where I remember having backed off, and won by three minutes 🙂

nickc

Kryton, looks nice. like it

binners

Well that was bloody great!!! Both the ride and subsequent pints. An absolutely stunning sunset just topped it off nicely! 🙂

nbt

Was quite nice, wasn’t it?!

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Late-ish night but managed to take older son out for L plate drive then both sons out for a couple of pints. Rather nice. Back to watch crappy QT in BBC 1 – time for bed methinks

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Went for a short bimble on the mtb – 30 miles later….

razorrazoo

Date night so a walk from twickenham to richmond along the Thames then fish and chips and 2 pints of estrella at the white cross in richmond. Perfect evening for it.

richmars

Just in, 50Km, 6 pubs.

northernerindevon

Stuck offshore on nightshift. 2 weesk in, only 6 to go… Please please make the most of your summers. Ride lots and go to the pub lots.

binners

Just thought I’d post some picks up from last nights jaunt. Not a bad view over Wayoo…

and checking out the damage from the biblical weather a couple of nights earlier…

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Went on a local’ish tech fest in the local woods and moors. Not a massive ride but real good fun sessioning some funky bits. Walked to work in t-shirt this morning which suggests more riding tonight and have a child free afternoon tomorrow = more riding 🙂

lunge

40 miles on the road bike last night, it was bloody lovely, warm, sunny and generally felt like summer was here. The nice thing was how many other people were out, young and old, fat and thin, biking, running and walking, I smiled a lot.

binners

Yep… there were loads out last night. Always good to see 😀

johnny

60km on the fine trails around the Hambledon valley/Henley way under cloudless skies last night, followed by a couple of pints of Cocker Hoop in The Unicorn and a wobble home. A fine night for local riding!

senorj

My missus has taken my boy up to Cumbria for the weekend. 🙁
    I’m supposed to be stripping the hallway….between bike rides..haha.
    I fancy a play in Epping forest tonight sans bug repellent. 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Suns out! So…. anyone not planning on spending the evening…’ is closed to new replies.