Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 151 total)
  • STW v Mumsnet
  • Solo
    Free Member

Girls discussing anal sex is just wrong.

Hhhmmm. I will admit to a double-take/read when saw use of the word Debris

Yeasch !.

S

EDIT: On my recon of mn this arvo there was a thread posted by some dude who's wife wanted to divorce him. He was ripped to shreds it really was impressive.

Linky ?

can-uk
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Girls discussing anal sex is just wrong.

I take it you mean "wrong" in the youth speak sense.. just like Bad and Phat mean good..

NZCol

I'll try and find it but his name had builder in it. It was freaking awesome the vitriol.

Some of the sex threads make for good reading albeit somewhat graphic but gives you a females perspective. And some tips too !

Edit: just to be clear I didn't spend ALL afternoon reading mn ! Just maybe an hours telecon …

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

willard – Member

Remember… Mumsnet is a strong political force. They helped win the election for the Tories donchaknow.

Oh, actually, well, sort of win. With Clegg's help.

Did they bollocks!

That forum is populated by hordes of squawking Labour voting automaton harpies!

willard

And with that one comment, bravohotel9er found himself chased to the ends of the earth by hordes of hormonal women. When he could finally run no more, they descended on him and ripped him to pieces for his sins.

Cameron did a Q&A with them twice didn't he? I thought he got on well with them?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

willard – Member

Cameron did a Q&A with them twice didn't he? I thought he got on well with them?

I think they disapproved of his choice of biscuits. Or something.

The diet sub-forum is a revelation. 18,500 or so threads and nobody has thought to suggest eating less cake and doing some £$%^ing exercise yet!

Rio

Some brief research indicates that at least one STWer may already be trolling mumsnet:

"as a randy pervert (and that is what quite a few of you would think of me) how should I (a man) communicate this to potential partners?"

but don't read the thread if you're of a nervous disposition 😯

retro83
    Free Member

As horrid as this forum can be at times, I kinda like to think that if you can survive it, then you're good to go anywhere in web-space.

Lets face it, STWF isn't for the weak/feint-hearted.

Really? I've always considered STW to be quite a jovial forum.

One of the other forums I used to lurk in had some of the headcase members turn up at somebody's house for a ruck over something they'd said online. Serius bidniz!!

verses

I wonder if "<settles in>" is their "Pulls up chair and gets biscuits"?

willard

bravohotel9er – Member

The diet sub-forum is a revelation. 18,500 or so threads and nobody has thought to suggest eating less cake and doing some £$%^ing exercise yet!

Are you seriously considering telling a group of highly hormonal women that they should stop eating their comfort food, THEN mention that they have fat arses, _THEN_ tell them that they should do some exercise.

**** man… You either have balls of tungsten carbide and no fear, or have no sense of impending doom, death and dismemberment.

MadPierre
    jahwomble
    Free Member

I'm on there quite regularly for one reason or another and they're generally a lot better and funnier at dealing with trolls than the vast majority of folk on here.

So there 🙂

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

jahwomble – Member

I'm on there quite regularly for one reason or another and they're generally a lot better and funnier at dealing with trolls than the vast majority of folk on here.

So there

Yes, but what do they think of the 2011 Orange 5?

can-uk
    Free Member

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/995199-Bum-Sex-amp-Wind?pg=15

Hora's in!

His cover seems to be intact so far… though i'm not sure what his cover actually is.. is he a woman or a gay man??

GrahamS

Good work agent hora.

You're up next barnes. Remember when once you get to the dropzone, make contact with the natives then send a signal back so we know you're cover is established.

slowjo
    Free Member

Are you going to recommend Minty Arse Lard as a lube?

hora, you are a braver man than !. This man deserves a medal!!!!

odannyboy
    Free Member

I ve gotta join up later and get in on the action.

awaiting the thread "arnt there a lot of new posters on here lately?"

😆

Rio

Been rumbled on page 2, in less than an hour – impressive:

"Does S T W mean anything to you? "

Solo
    Free Member

awaiting the thread "arnt there a lot of new posters on here lately?"

Yeah, if we send in too many at once, then the STW infiltration will be spotted….Sooner

You're up next barnes

Hhmmm. Not sure he is. He'd have to log-on using his real name, and that would sort of blow-his-cover.
    ***now trying to decide if that would be a bad thing***

😉

mrsflash
    Free Member

lol, busted re plane & conveyor.

I'm on both (didn't do the busting above though), just found munsnet rather more useful for preggo questions than here!

MadPierre

just found munsnet rather more useful for preggo questions than here!

I don't believe that for a second! 😉

mrsflash
    Free Member

i'm sure plenty on here would have felt compelled to offer opinions all the same.

Duke
    Free Member

Has anyone recomended GT85 as a lubricant yet?

nobtwidler
    Free Member

what tyres for?

verses

nobtwidler – Member

what tyres for?

I wonder what their opinions of Kylie are?

Bikingcatastrophe
    Free Member

Good of you to go in so "under cover" hora – I mean, we would never have guessed it was you. 😆

yossarian
    Free Member

"Does S T W mean anything to you? "

we need to be vigilant of new STW members, mumsnet will send asassins

when is the sfb warhead being fired?

shall we offer them TJ in exchange for some droopy tits?

can-uk
    Free Member

i have spent the afternoon lurking on Mumsnet and i have to admit.. it is very, very addictive.

The topics are fascinating and the quality of the responses are insightful. It's like a window into the minds of women!

{off to buy the lastest Cosmo}

Jamie
    Free Member

*skips to the end*

Am I right in thinking some people are signing up over there purely to troll?

Seems a bit pathetic.

BigDummy
    Free Member

If hora's brain-dumps are occurring on another website, I for one shall not be complaining. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

BigDummy- I'd be chewn alive and spat out if I went toe-to-toe with Mums. My own missus is bloody scary enough.

Her current logic defies belief and she has developed selective-amnesia which really annoys.

Bikingcatastrophe
    Free Member

she has developed selective-amnesia which really annoys

I thought that was just part of the female make up, born with it. It's not something that somehow develops overnight. You just might be a bit more aware of it now. 😀

Probably not a quote or response to post up on MN though….

molgrips
    Free Member

Seems a bit pathetic.

It's really not that bad.

Stoner
    Free Member

Maybe I'll stick to to filthy talk and vice like kegels

I think Im in love.

crikey
    Free Member

Her current logic defies belief and she has developed selective-amnesia which really annoys

You mean she's forgotten why she ever found you attractive? 😉

Bing
    Free Member

Sod the "airplant on a conveyor" thread, someone ask em about Picolax!

MoreCashThanDash

Couldn't we merge and create "SingleMumsTrackWorldNet"?

igm

Shouldn't that be "Tracking single mums on the net"?

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

How much does your Maclaren Twin Techno Double Stroller weigh and has anyone gone tubeless?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 151 total)

The topic ‘STW v Mumsnet’ is closed to new replies.