Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • STW MyFitnessPal.
  • takisawa2

Hi all.
    Ok, three weeks in & two weeks since I grabbed the first results.
    (Stats taken from “Weight Lost So Far” tickers on members MFP pages)
    Quite a few have not logged in for two weeks or more, so will seperate these out next week.
    Will try & update every Saturday.

Well done…

jarvthelegend
    paulosoxo
    isbfc2011

Keep up the good work all.

🙂

20-10-12 by pten2106, on Flickr

bruneep

Take it those in the – ‘ve have put on weight ? 😉

forge197
    Free Member

takisawa2 thanks for doing this. majority that have logged in have lost which is good to see.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I’m famous !

legspin
    Free Member

Well done to all that have lost weight!

Steevo

GrahamS

No fair – I didn’t weigh in till Sunday. I demand a recount 😀
    (not really, I’m quite happy. Lost another 1.3kg this week. 9.4kgs lost in total since I started back in June)

Well done all!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

How we all doing then? I have to say, I’ve kind of plateaued.

forge197
    Free Member

Plateau last two weeks which is fine after 11 weeks of week on week loss, so I am ok with that, next weigh in is Friday and being careful this week, sadly limited exercise options till Thursday but having done 4 times a week for 8 weeks a few days rest is good I think.

GrahamS

I’m bouncing up and down by about a kilo at the moment, but the general trend is still downwards so I’m happy.

Mainly sticking to my calorie goals, well under on days I ride, bit over as the odd festive slip creeps in.

legspin
    Free Member

I’m plus or minus a few lb but been steady for months now. Seems a lot have given up since there is a lot of login since times in the 10’s of days.

GrahamS

Yep, take a look at
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/members/8827-stw-myfitnesspal

A LOT of drop outs, some after just a few days 🙁
    No doubt these people will be the ones moaning that it doesn’t work and they can’t lose weight no matter what they try.

I suggest takisawa2’s next graph excludes them.

Or maybe we need a Graph of Shame showing who is not logging in 😀

sc-xc

I stopped logging in – I use it occasionally to monitor protein intake…but found that the admin was getting me down!

My exercise programme is a 4 day resistance split (Chest/Shoulders/Back/Arms) alternated daily with the Insanity workout. Commute a couple of times on bike, teach and participate in kickboxing and play squash once a week – so think that’s enough.

I follow a 5 x 400ish kcal meal a day nutrition plan, and aim for around 200g protein a day, whilst cutting out unnecessary rubbish (no white carbs, sugars etc). I have also stopped drinking alcohol.

My Fitness Pal seemed to focus on weight loss, and I am getting heavier as a result of the training (albeit with a smaller stomach).

It’s still a useful resource to quickly tot up your food ratios, just not for me.

😳

forge197
    Free Member

I’ve just sent friend requests to anyone that logged in today I am cayman07 in MFP

I am finding it quite ok, though I messed up today though with a ciabatta massive calories bit of a surprise so had half of it!!!

I enjoy the challenge of getting food to fit my target or exercising to eat a little more, trend is down and pluggin on through the plateau, also updated my start weight today for when I started this campaign to reflect all loss, big test is my next blood test and doctors visits in December, but MFP has given me some great tools to just think a little more about portion and calorie control which I think for me will be a long term change to my view of food and what I eat.

I works for me as I am looking for weight loss and weight control.

Food has never tasted as good as it does now 🙂

nano
    Free Member

Had shingles in the last month so haven’t been doing much..

Thanks for posting the info mind and well done to those who have lost weight

(Randompan on MFP)

forge197
    Free Member

Nano sorry to hear that not a good thing to have!!

forge197
    Free Member

Reached my healthy BMi today have lost 22lbs/10.1kg since Mid July about 13.2% of my weight since then, it’s odd to think I’ve lost as much weight as a light XC bike 😯 I have two more targets before I hit my ultimate target weight before moving to maintenance.

I truly believe that I would have not done this without adopting the MFP system and lifestyle change it brings, as I still eat stuff I enjoy which is the key to making a long term change, I do though make more informed choices. Have tried many many times before to loose weight and this is my most sustained effort ever.

My treat for this a new to me bike of course 🙂 its bike build Friday.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Well done.

legspin
    Free Member

Nice work forge.
    I built myself a real light race bike when I had reached my goal. The bike weighs nearly what I lost.
    MFP is fantastic, it has enabled me to loose a load of weight yet still eat what I want so it has not felt like a diet in the traditional sense.
    Enjoy the new bike.

forge197
    Free Member

Thanks paulsoxo and legspin

Yes I don’t think I would have had the discipline without MFP it’s the flexibility to manage what I eat, and be able to see how to mitigate bigger calories days and the awareness of whats being consumed, not sure the budget build I have pulled together will be 22lbs though 🙂

takisawa2

Hi all. Sorry not updated lately, just so busy. Will update the graph over the weekend. My loss continued last week, only a pound but its a loss. Have really bad cold at moment so not trying too hard. 🙁

forge197
    Free Member

A loss is a loss good work 🙂

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘STW MyFitnessPal.’ is closed to new replies.