• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • STW job club…
  • woffle
    Free Member

Anyone looking for a job in London? The company I work is looking to hire a new member of our team – it's working for a market-maker / trading house supporting and developing the backoffice and intranet systems. The role is going to be 'junior' in that it's primarily support with but lots of exposure to the technical IT side of things (Oracle databases, sun solaris OS, lots of web technology stuff). The role is advertised on a jobsite and I'm sure it'll probably go to agencies if but I thought I'd ask on here too given the recent preponderance of redundancy posts and people asking about retraining etc.

We're looking for someone who can primarily demonstrate that they're bright and hardworking. Prior technical experience isn't a prerequisite though an interest in the financial world will be a bonus as that's where you'd be working.

I'd obviously donate to STW towers should the job get filled through here – I had asked Mark about posting this here and didn't a reply so if the mods want to pull it, that's cool. If you want more details drop me an email (addy is in my profile) and I'll give you more details…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘STW job club…’ is closed to new replies.