Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Stw forum users = only 3% of the mountain bike community!
  • pussywillow
    Free Member

A recent study has shown that only 3% of mountain bikers in the UK actually use this forum….Thank god for that!!! I was beginning to lose faith in mountain bikers as a whole, it seems the real mountain bikers aren’t that geeky lick assing or shit riding middle class snobs… the real mountain bikers actually get out and ride whatever bike they’re on!!!! …Great news aye!… 😆

Happy new year keyboard warriors! 😀

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Happy new year

CHB

That means that 1:33 bikers you meet will be on this forum…crikes thats a lot!

Whats the source for this info?

mboy
    Free Member

You do know the problem with stereotyping right…?

Usually there are more “exceptions” to the “rule” than there are those that adhere to it.

Anyway, Happy almost New Year to you too! Maybe you’re off to join the other 97% for your New Year’s Resolution perhaps? 😕

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I’m “shit riding” but have yet to sink to being middle class – should I be pleased?

cinnamon_girl

Yeah but we’re special here, everyone knows that. 🙂

too many Orange 5 riders though 😉

Markie
    Free Member

I’m middle class but not a snob and on the odd occasion I ride it’s in an early 90’s jeycore style!

nick1962
    Free Member

A recent study has shown that only[i] the top[/i] 3% of mountain bikers in the UK actually use this forum..

😉

teethgrinder

I had a Golf once. It was a B-reg 1.3L I got free off of a neighbour (in 2001).

I had an Audi once. It was a G-reg Audi 80 2.0E I got for £99 before it was shipped to (auction (this was 2004).

Currently it would cost more to replace my bike than my car. And I still use SPD’s because flats are dangerous.

I don’t know where I fit in. Pinkbike?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

That many!?

Is this the official first troll of the year? You must be feeling so proud!

Actually there is a high degree of stw lurking from my cycling friends. And I have met many cyclists through the forum. I still like it.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Who is puppywillow again?

watsontony
    Free Member

no matter what time i come online this guy is on ^^^^^^^^^^

cynic-al are you a 24hour stwer? when was the last time you rode a bike?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

What a very sad OP, especially given the timing of it. Sorry that you must have been having a very miserable NYE to open up STW and post something that is neither informative, interesting, relevant, humorous, accurate (?). I hope you recover quickly and fully soon. Best of luck.

Rorschach
    Free Member

You didn’t whine about 29ers……fail.
    I wish I was a real mountainbiker like wot you is.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Stw forum users = only 3% of the mountain bike community!’ is closed to new replies.