Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • STW forum ride, sunday 4th october, ogden..ROLL CALL
  • lowey

Yep, 1.5 hours sat in there drinking coffee and eating cake looking at that view certainly sorted out my hangover.

Vortexracing

Surely that is admitting you are a dirty old man Dave? (we already know you are BTW)

Lowey after too much coffee and cake

stumpyjon

Lowey, you did look a lot healthier after your coffee stop I must admit.

I'll try and get GPS / pics out this evening, might not get a chance though as while we were out yesterday my missus ended up sitting in Blackburn hospital with our youngest. He's managed to develop a post surgery infection and isn't likely to be home until tomorrow so I'll probably be doing the hospital run tonight, he seems to be responding well to the anti-biotics though.

lowey

All the best for the little fella Jon. Hope he's fighting fit soon.

Michael-B
    Free Member

My car wouldn’t start Sunday 🙁

Bunnyhop

stumpyjon- all the best to your little lad. 😕

hp_source

Hope everythings ok with your lad soon stumpyjon, add me onto the gps data list whenever you get around to it (email's in profile).

Cheers
    Keith

nbt

Gee76 – Member
    Nice to meet you all and particular thanks the kind fella who lent me his blue pig for the last bit of the ride. (sorry I am getting a bit old and forgetful when it comes to names). Food for thought there!

that was me. You're welcome. Nice race bike 😉

marc
    Free Member

marc
    Free Member

Ah, so it were you lot I saw creeping up to High Brown Knoll 😀

Looked like a line of ants from the other side of the valley. 😉

Which route did you do?

stumpyjon

Files sent.

Little lad is on the move again but still in hospital, might be in until Wednesday but he already seems to have returned to normal levels of grumpiness 😆 . Thanks for your thoughts.

Jon

Vortexracing

cheers for the file and I hope the little un gets sorted as quick as
    Ta

Dave

Gee76
    Free Member

Ahh NBT!!, my hardcore race machine felt rather strange when I got back on it.

Did a bit more reading on the blue pig and I think the relatively steep seat angle (compared to other slack head angled bikes) put all my weight forward. So when I steered it kind felt as though more of my weight was creating a sort of swinging pendulum affect. Could get used to it tho. Hmmmmm.

Thanks again.

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)

The topic ‘STW forum ride, sunday 4th october, ogden..ROLL CALL’ is closed to new replies.