Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • STW Breaks the 1 Million Uniques Barrier
  • funkrodent

Worth celebrating in my opinion. Used to work in digital publishing and I certainly raise my hat to the guys who’ve achieved this.

Had a look at Alexa (a traffic comparison site), couple of interesting little bits of info that made me smile 😉

– Based on internet averages, singletrackworld.com is visited more frequently by males who are in the age range 35-44, are graduate school educated and browse this site from work (hardly a surprise, but nice to have it confirmed)
    – Less than 50% of traffic coming to the site is off search engines (v. good low ratio in my opinion).
    BUT
    – The 5th, 6th and 7th most popular search terms that directed traffic to the site are apparently a)”ipad equivalent”, b) “plastic central heating pipe” and c) “washing duvet jacket in washing machine” !
    Apparently “Crumpler crisp suit” is a medium impact search query as well 😯
    Don’t know if the above says more about the readers of Singletrack (myself included) or the accuracy of web analytics tools, but hats off regardless to the guys at Singletrack HQ on hitting a major landmark 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

The back slapping has already begun. Personally, I am furious about it.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/1007195-unique-users-visited-us-in-the-last-month

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I think there is already some celebration going on – in the news and another thread Mark started!

Pook

Jamie, you’re just an angry young man.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie, you’re just an angry young man.

I keel you! 😡

funkrodent

piedi di formaggio – Member
    I think there is already some celebration going on – in the news and another thread Mark started!

Indeed. Will do my homework better next time. Failure on my part to do basic research. Feel suitably admonished.. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘STW Breaks the 1 Million Uniques Barrier’ is closed to new replies.