Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Stuck in a hole.
  • skidartist
    Free Member

I hope someone cancelled the milk. Last thing they'll want to find when they get home after being stuck under ground is 400 pints of cheese on their doorstep.

skidartist
    Free Member

Hora – they drill two holes, one narrow one like the one that found the refuge and a second bigger one that uses the initial hole as a guide.

The narrow hole is comparatively quick to drill, so once thats done and its right, the second hole although it'll take ages will be on target.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Do you think they are getting paid overtime for all the hours they are putting in?

Duggan

Apparently they do clock in and out at the top of the shaft…so happy days!

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol! 🙂

I found myself wondering if any of them would go back to work down the mines afterwards? Or would they end up being too scared to go into their under stairs cupboard?

gonefishin
    Free Member

I'm just questioning 'what if' they get the angle of drilling by even 1 degree wrong OR they hit a difficult seem etc?

Hitting the target won't be an issue as smaller targets are hit at greater depths on a regular basis, albeit with a smaller diameter hole. I'd have thought that the geology of a mine would be well understood so I can't see that being a problem either.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Stuck in a hole.’ is closed to new replies.