Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Stuck at work – can't do anything
  • surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Lacking in motivation..

Cycled 2½ hours into work, most of which was with a broken pedal – managed to grimly hang on to till 10mins away when if flew off on Lothian Road!

Only got one actual thing to do today but canny be arsed, just spent £75 on CRC..

anyone else struggling to do **** all today?

baby
    Free Member

I’m finding it remarkably easy to do –

**** all today

It’s doing something, or anything, that’s proving difficult.

Still. It’s lunch soon.

fasthaggis

No,it’s all good here thanks .

Here’s a site to cheer you up

http://www.edinburghzoo.org.uk/pandacam.html

😉

bearnecessities

I’ve eaten a biscuit & raisin yorkie today & sent 2 emails.

Now looking for jobs.

Edit: Now watching penguins http://www.edinburghzoo.org.uk/EZPenguinCam.html

derek_starship
    Free Member

I’ve done pas du saucisson. Servers are down. Might break out the Henry and vac’ the office.

loddrik
    Free Member

Worked late last night, spent all day in bed, just got up and watching Jeremy Kyle with a coffee and marmite on toast, under the duvet on the couch naturally.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Ok I’ve done it. spell checked it and emailed. think I’ll go home now… 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Might break out the Henry

Euphemism?

jekkyl

feeling very lethargic today yes, struggling to walk up the stairs to the coffee machine!!

jonjones262
    Free Member

I’ve been up since 3am to fly to work in Frankfurt, I feel a little like I’m going to die….

Northwind

I was going to post something on stw to pass the time bu

Kunstler

I’m not having the day I’d planned – and it was going to be a great day. I’m supporting on a respite trip for a couple of lads walking the second half of the West Highland Way tomorrow. My plan was to go up a day early and climb Ben More and Stob Binnein but I still feel a bit fluey (had an attack of viral labrynthitis during last week) and it seems to be a little risky to be on a mountain today with the winds up there.

I’m taking a later train – hoping I can get away with travelling on the same ticket but I’ll still be needlessly spending a night in the youth hostel when I could have just traveled up tomorrow morning. Still, I’m really looking forward to the rest of the week, with all the best of the worst Scottish weather to be thrown at us.

bearnecessities

I’m not having the day I’d planned – and it was going to be a great day. I’m supporting on a respite trip for a couple of lads walking the second half of the West Highland Way tomorrow. My plan was to go up a day early and climb Ben More and Stob Binnein but I still feel a bit fluey (had an attack of viral labrynthitis during last week) and it seems to be a little risky to be on a mountain today with the winds up there.

I’m taking a later train – hoping I can get away with travelling on the same ticket but I’ll still be needlessly spending a night in the youth hostel when I could have just traveled up tomorrow morning. Still, I’m really looking forward to the rest of the week, with all the best of the worst Scottish weather to be thrown at us.

I’ve had a hobnob.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Stuck at work – can't do anything’ is closed to new replies.