Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • strava nerds: achievement map
  • bob_summers

will
    Free Member

Haha Dan Fleeman there with 1,004 KOMs!

i’m on 101 KOMs and 154th in the “club”

67th is pretty bloody impressive!

wwaswas

One thing I also thought would be interesting is a plot of the times distribution on a segment and where you fall on it

I can do that in Strava but I have a ‘P’ there so maybe it’s not in the standard offering?

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

will – Member
    Haha Dan Fleeman there with 1,004 KOMs!
    i’m on 101 KOMs and 154th in the “club”
    67th is pretty bloody impressive!

Haha, cheers. Haven’t done much attempted Kom bashing recently (although I sneaked one in just after the new year) Had a few health issues Nov/Dec and since the new year I’ve been on a training program indoors on the turbo with the occasional ride out in the open. (Still doing my mtbing when I can though) looking forward to the spring when hopefully all the hard work will start to pay off. 😀

iain65
    Free Member

64 round my home and one in Scotland, maybe I need to get out more! http://labs.strava.com/achievement-map/#408193/ride/6/-5.42725/51.71342

229th in the league table. 69th is bloomin good!

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

That’s quite interesting. I have a handful of climbs that only I’ve done and one proper KOM left.

August 2011 looks like the peak of my cycling career, for that 15 seconds near Tabley I was the king of the world!

http://www.strava.com/segments/5924403

Brings back happy memories!

Actually now I know that’s my one achievement that hasn’t been shattered I’m dreading the email from Strava announcing that some semi-pro has chipped a second off my time.

jam-bo

One thing I also thought would be interesting is a plot of the times distribution on a segment and where you fall on it

I can do that in Strava but I have a ‘P’ there so maybe it’s not in the standard offering?
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

Really? Where. I have a premium sub at the moment and can’t see it.

mrchrispy

well thats depressing, only 2 for me.
    1 was drafting a bus so is cheating.
    2 wasnt even on a bike so also cheating.

oops 🙂

iain65
    Free Member

Light blue touchpaper, stand well back….

Can’t see why drafting a bus is cheating?

cchris2lou

On Strava if you use the compare you can see where you lost or gain time, with anyone else and your previous efforts.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Can the Strava Bods please find a way of taking into account the current ground conditions and thus recognising valiant efforts through the current slopfest that many trails now are.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Local/Peaks/Sherwood – most of them local, and due to lots of duplicated/similar segments 111 and 137th on that KOM club

the lure of the KOM died off for me a bit, not really gone after anything for a while

AlexSimon

Mostly Balanced – Member

Can the Strava Bods please find a way of taking into account the current ground conditions and thus recognising valiant efforts through the current slopfest that many trails now are.
    It would be good wouldn’t it.
    Also if they could discount time at gates 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘strava nerds: achievement map’ is closed to new replies.