Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • STOLEN: Orange Five – Bacup (Lee Quarry Area)
  • n1ck
    Free Member

I had my Orange Five Black & Gold Ltd edition stolen from outside my house yesterday evening – the bike was actually in my car as I was un-loading after a trip to Gisburn. It is quite distinct with black frame and gold decals and Kasima forks and shock.

If anyone see’s or hears of anything – they only made 100 so if one pops up that looks to good to be true it probably is.

Thanks any help is much appreciated.

binners

Sorry to hear that. There seems to be quite a few going missing around East Lancs at the moment. I’ll keep my eyes peeled over Rammy way. Have you got any pictures you can post up?

eightyeight
    Free Member

What a nightmare! Post some pics as it might jog people’s memory – I tend to keep my eyes open in Manchester city centre, usually when I see someone on a £1k+ MTB going the wrong way down the tram lines.

Good luck.

therealhoops
    Free Member

a piccy for you, courtesy of my sis who spotted it on FB

n1ck
    Free Member

WOW! Just come back to check the forum and saw that a member had already found and posted a picture of my bike! Absolutely speechless, thank you therealhoops it is very much appreciated.

gonzy
    Free Member

from experience there are quite a few sticky fingered individuals in the bacup area…there’s quite a few who live up near the quarry itself on cutler cresent…i know this as i used to work with a lot of these undesirables in a previous job…hope you find the bike soon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN: Orange Five – Bacup (Lee Quarry Area)’ is closed to new replies.