Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • STOLEN from Chobham, Surrey
  • roscolovell
    Free Member

Hello all,

Either during the night on Tuesday or during the morning on Wednesday my friend had three bikes stolen from his garage. They were…

A Genesis Mantle “Prototype” – the word prototype written in big white letters, so fairly distinctive. DT Swiss wheels with white spokes, and DT Swiss carbon forks.

A Genesis High Latitude, turquoise, with white Roxshox fork.

A small black Ribble road bike was also taken, but I don’t have any more details on this one at the moment.

Photos to follow soon.

If you see anything on eBay, Gumtree, classifieds… wherever, please drop a link in here.

Thanks,
    Ross

Hicksy
    Free Member

Sorry to here about that. I’m fairly local and will keep an eye out

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I’m just down the road in Woking. I’ll keep an eye out.

gee
    Free Member

There have been reports of burglaries in this area involving a silver audi A4 estate – have you reported this to the police?

roscolovell
    Free Member

Thanks for the Audi info – will pass it on.
    The Mantle should stick out, being a prototype, so perhaps something will turn up.

Prompted some heavy duty upgrades to his garage.

fieldy
    Free Member

Hey Roscolovell,
    there’s a thread for stolen bikes:
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/show-me-pics-of-your-stolen-bikes/page/2
    …..should be just above this as I type.
    If you put the details in I will keep bumping it to the top of the forum to remind people of the bikes that are missing.

fieldy
    Free Member

It might even be below this thread 🙂

roscolovell
    Free Member

Thanks Fieldy

joolsburger
    Free Member

In Molesey and will keep an eye out. Might be worth a chat with the local bike shops too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN from Chobham, Surrey’ is closed to new replies.