Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 116 total)
  • Show me pics of your stolen bikes
  • fieldy
    Free Member

Not a kitten lover but hey ho!

Eyes peeled peeps

fieldy
    Free Member

Anyone lost a Trek road bike ? Wilmslow police want to reunite if with its rightful owner.

fieldy
    Free Member

No takers on the Trek???

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Here’s mine.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

I had mine stolen back in 2010 was gutted but knew i’d never see it again so had an insurance replacement.Not long after a very kind member of the STW community found it on Fleabay at a cash converters !!
    So some do get found .

fieldy
    Free Member

Reassurance from Pitcherpro that some do get found 🙂

Rosss
    Free Member

My Specialized Rockhopper was stolen on 12th November last year from Newport south wales, it has some pretty distinctive marks so i’d know it was mine! If anyone spots it let me know. Apologies for the rubbish photo, I never actually got to ride it.

konabona
    Free Member

Great thread, let’s hope that we get some recoveries of our own

konabona
    Free Member

It’s Worth posting anything that you see that looks sus(bike related).

rwills2
    Free Member

Spotted both a Canyon Full Suss and and Norco long travel downhill bike in Stalybridge/Ashton Under Lyne, East of Manchester recently.

Just a heads up really in case anyones lost anything that sounds like them. Both times the rider didn’t fit the bike.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

oh god this thread is worse than looking at the dogs home website :cry:. good luck everyone

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers Jonah………and bump!!!

craigluckwell
    Free Member

Hi Guys,

This my first post. The guy from Holy Spokes recommended I post on here.

My bike was stolen from a garage on Otley Old Road 29/01/2014. It’s a Kona Jake the Snake. Key things to look out for are the wheels. They are RS10’s that don’t match the frame colours – I had the frame replaced under warranty after a year so the wheels have blue and white highlights, while the frame is green and black. It has a black Charge Spoon saddle, mtb spd’s, a Topeak rear rack and mudguards.

It’s a pretty unusual bike. I’ve not seen anyone else riding a Jake the Snake. Let me know if you spot it.

Cheers.

plyphon
    Free Member

tbh this thread is a great idea, if only to keep a record and create exposure at the number of bikes being stolen – would be great in a case to the police to take it more seriously!

jonahtonto
    Free Member

yep i agree with plyphon. this should be pinned

fieldy
    Free Member

Am I alliowed to agree?? Being the OP?
    Bump

takisawa2

seanodav
    Free Member

‘waves at pitcherpro’ 😉
    Also found an alpine recently but owner refuses to answer emails to confirm he got it back or not. bit weird..
    both the alpine and pitcherpros pitch was approx 3 month after stolen so dont give up…

people do recognise bikes, especially if they own one similar as was the case both times with me

chief1409
    Free Member

Stolen last night in Cambuslang.

Santa Cruz Bronson C (large)
    2014 Fox Float CTD Boost Valve w/Trail Adjust rear shock (kashima)
    2014 Fox Float 34 27.5″ 160mm FIT CDT with Trail Adjust Fork – 15mm QR (kashima)
    Reverb Stealth Seatpost (this wasn’t working properly as it wasn’t holding its air pressure and was about to be returned under warranty)
    Full XT build (3×10) with shadow+ rear mech
    SRAM PC1091 chain
    XT Brakes (203mm front / 180mm rear)
    DT Swiss 350 hubs
    Stans ZTR Flow EX 650b rims
    Schwalbe Nobby Nics tyres (tubeless)
    XTR Trail SPD pedals
    ODI Ruffian Lock-on grips
    Black / Red SGD Bel Air RL Saddle
    Easton EA70 lo-rise bars
    Thomson Stem

This comes after my Santa Cruz Blur LT2 was stolen in September…. other than forks (2013 FOX 36 TALAS RC FIT 180) and non-Kashima rear shock it was almost exactly same spec as the Bronson.

fieldy
    Free Member

back to the top

konabona
    Free Member

Gutted for you chief1409, getting one nicked is bad enough.

fieldy
    Free Member

Looking at some of the other threads of late it appears these bikes do resurface after a while. Please help find any of the above bikes

fieldy
    Free Member

How many people were using Strava prior to their bikes getting stolen

fieldy
    Free Member

There’s a lot if bikes going missing at the moment. If you can, please post pics of them on here and I will continue to bump it to the top every other day. Just might jog someone’s memory!!

matt23
    Free Member

I will put a pic of my Santa Cruz TRc when I can!

fieldy
    Free Member

Matt23 no problem.
    Gonna keep this thread going as long as I can…or until folk stop stealing bikes!!

fieldy
    Free Member

Still looking!

fieldy
    Free Member

Keep posting the pics peeps

fieldy
    Free Member

Keep looking peeps

fieldy
    Free Member

Bump

fieldy
    Free Member

Don’t forget to post your stolen bikes on here

fieldy
    Free Member

Bump

mrben100
    Free Member

Stolen a few years ago now, the whole reason i joined the forum – still pissed off about it!

razorrazoo

Stolen last week in Twickenham area from a secured shed (clearly not as secured as it could have been). Feeling lucky that I was insured. Apparently a lot of it in the area at present. Keeping an eye on the usual auction / for sale sites.

fieldy
    Free Member

mrben100 – I’m still very pissed off about the two I’ve lost and can’t believe the Tomac hasn’t been spotted. The turner above of razorrazoo should be easy to spot, providing they haven’t been stripped down.

I’ll keep the thread running as long as I can in the hope that at least one of us gets our bike back 🙂

razorrazoo

Thanks Fieldy. Good luck tracking yours down. Just keeping an eye on ebay. Spent today upping security measures for when the new bike arrives.

fieldy
    Free Member

Still more bikes getting stolen!! Please post on here and I’ll keep sending it to the top!

gsm7
    Free Member

This must be stolen… Surely… £600 for an Ellsworth of this spec. Anyone???

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/ellsworth-evolve-carbon-29er-shimano-xt-complete-bike-new-size-medium/1052508509

manitou
    Free Member

youre right about that Ellsworth.. bit of a bargain to say the least.

Free Member

This must be stolen… Surely… £600 for an Ellsworth of this spec. Anyone???

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/ellsworth-evolve-carbon-29er-shimano-xt-complete-bike-new-size-medium/1052508509

That is probably a scam using a photo found on t’internet rather than a stolen bike. Gumtree is full of them unfortunately.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 116 total)

The topic ‘Show me pics of your stolen bikes’ is closed to new replies.