Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Stolen Bikes – Nottingham
  • hainey
    Free Member

All,

Please keep your eyes peeled for some stolen bikes taken from a friends garage at the weekend in Nottingham.

Bikes were:

2011 Specialized Demo 8
    Cotic Hemlock
    Orange Cotic X.

thanks.

hainey
    Free Member

Ok so following up on this post, more information below:

STOLEN Notts/Derby Area: Specialized Demo 2011 custom, Cotic Hemlock, Cotic x –

This is an initial request to keep a look out for 3 bikes stolen from my mates garage in Long Eaton. He will add more detail when he is back from holiday but wanted to get this out there as soon as poss to try and get them back as you can imagine this is totally gutting!

Demo spec from memory
    2011 demo (red/white) medium
    Boxxer wc 2010 red
    Juicy 7 Carbons
    Slx mech
    Sunline direct mount
    Renthal fatbar cut down 760
    Troy lee grips
    Bioflex black saddle Thomson post
    ZTR flow rims on hope hubs
    E thirteen device
    FSA Grav light cranks
    Maxxis tyres
    Burgtec flats

Cotic Hemlock (black)
    Pikes (leaking)
    DT5.1 rims hope hubs
    Hope brakes
    Dropper post

Cotic x (orange)
    Standard spec I think

If you have any information please get in touch as soon as possible

Thanks

doriann
    Free Member

there was a 2011 demo 8 red and white with red boxxer world cup for sale on ebay about a week ago… for about 1500 pounds buy it now price which is a bit odd for a 4200 pounds bike
    the guy stopped the sale and sold outside ebay
    can’t really find the link for the page but im pretty sure it was a london sale
    if anyone knows how to view canceled bids on ebay then i will give you the sellers id

bongo136
    Free Member

Well his spec list is wrong, As he say’s they are specialized tyres when infact they are maxxis, and he says its a sram rear mech… As far as im aware it looks shimano. I think he has just copy and pasted the spec list. Whole thing seems a little odd. Hope your buddy get’s his bikes back.

dr_adams
    Free Member

🙁
    that one is from derby so right neck of the woods…

robhughes
    Free Member

Flow rims…dead give away.
    In fact just cross ref the spec.
    That’s your mates bike there.

Deveron53
    Free Member

Plus troy lee grips and juicy carbons, plain to see. That’s it!

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

Yeah the advert gives it away with the ‘awseome’ bike tag line. Plus look at the house I bets its not some rough coucil estate in Derby! All the bits match SLX mech on the rear and the pedals, plus all the other bigger stuff. I think its time to get on the phone to the bobbies!

The OP does not have an email address in his profile so lets hope he looks on here soon!

iain1775
    Free Member

The other two don’t seem to have been listed yet, not found by searching in completed listings anyway
    Perhaps he will list them in next week which will mean someone can agree a fee putside eBay get the address and pay a visit, probably without the police as sadly they wont be interested (similR happened to a lad at work who in the end went round with a policeman on the end of his phone!!)

Deveron53
    Free Member

I emailed the links etc to Derbyshire Police and they’ve got back to me and added the info to the incident record which they found on their system. It would be interesting to know what the outcome is.

thered

Find them, BURN THEM 😡

Matt24k
    Free Member

If you check the other items he has bought and sold in his feedback there are no bikes or bits but he has sold a PS3 and a PC and bought a 400w grow light. Looks like your typical weed smoking tea leaf.

iain1775
    Free Member

Instead of adding it to their incident record they should be paying him a visit and charging him with at very least handling stolen goods

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bikes – Nottingham’ is closed to new replies.