Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Stansted Meet and Greet Parking
  • Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Had a Holiday going out of Gatwick Cancelled by the operator, so now going out of Stansted. Not my favourite place, the wetherspoons once gave my son and I food-poisoning, and on another occasion my car got written off on the way there by a driver who fell asleep… and after waiting hours for buses in their official parking I swore I’d never use it again…

Anyway…

The official and suspiciously cheap meet and greet parking gets bad reviews – anyone know a trustworthy reliable service they would recommend?

Ta

BillMC

I do meet and greet lots and never had a problem at Stansted, beer neither. I just go for the best deal, the closer to flight time the dearer they get.

Sandwich

We’ve always used one just off the airport. Take 4th exit at the terminal roundabout and then left at the mini roundabout just after. The yard is a mile down the road on the right, I’ll look out their details when I get home.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Thanks chaps

It was scrambled egg at the Spoons that did us. Campylobacter probably.

Sandwich

Car Storage Limited were the people we used. Drop the car at the yard as above and they then take you to the terminal in their mini-bus. Purple Parking use them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Stansted Meet and Greet Parking’ is closed to new replies.