Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Stans Arch EX rims – anyone got them yet?
  • bol

I’m looking to build a new set of 29er wheels, and the new Arch EX rims look like they fit the bill pretty well. I can’t see them available anywhere yet, but one or two people have mentioned owning them. Two questions, where are they available from and what are they like compared to the old arch and crests?

bol

Bump. I want to order some but still can’t find them.

afmell
    Free Member

JRA told me they’d have them Mid-Late January, not sure if anyone else would have them earlier…

bol

Ah, that’s not so bad then.

robsoctane
    Free Member

They’re available from Moonglu – got them today laced to Hope pro2 Evo’s. Verrrrrrrrrry nice. 😉

bol

I cracked and went for some very well priced Crests in the end.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Paligap have them in stock so they are available from anyone with a paligap account.

matthew_h
    Free Member

I built a pair up last month for Cotic. Look like a very choice of rim for a lot of people. Quite a bit lighter than the Flow but a lot stiffer than the Crest.

honourablegeorge

The graphics are less-than-subtle, mind.

street
    Free Member

I’ve had a pair of Arch EX rims on Pro2 hubs for a couple weeks now.

I’ve only had the time to do about 30 miles on them but they seem perfect for the type of riding I do (N Wales, Penmachno, Clwyds, Peaks etc). Not really got much to compare them to apart from the stock wheels I had, but compared to them they seem very light and definitely made it easier climbing!

I got mine from Moonglu, excellent service and they arrived a couple days after ordering! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Stans Arch EX rims – anyone got them yet?’ is closed to new replies.