Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • SSUK14 News update..
  • Clink

taH-dah! 😀

Muke
    Free Member

Paid 😀

dawson

Paid 🙂

DrP

Paid…
    Though it didn’t ask for name/age/schlong size or anything…?

DrP
    Old enough
    Erm…

singlespeedstu

Paid x2.
    🙂

igm

Should I have received 4 emails?

I only pre-reg’d once.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I had more mails in my inbox than I care to mention.

Idiots.

Just what I expected from a shonky SSUK event.

Paid. 😆

nbt

me too. And one of them had the entire recipient list, I can now send marketing guff about “variable field ratio speed adjusters” to loads of people who need gears mwaa haa haaa!

Keef
    Free Member

SSUK2014
    OK peeps,some slackness with Gmail,major red tape with Paypal,but it’s getting there ! if you haven’t had an email reminder,and want to enter,our resident Web-lord Col has set up payments direct from the website !
    just hop on over and get entered 😉
    SSUK2014

if you’ve paid and had a receipt,then you’re in !

appologies to all who have had cock ups,but we are a bunch of shonky amateurs,and no one is getting paid,so on the weekend,be nice,say hi,and buy us a beer !

tazzymtb

many apple-ogies for the multiple emails, Col our IT blokey had a few Gmail arguments….as in he was twatting it with a big stick to get all the emails to go in one lump.

Lots of people seem to want to come to this shonky bollox up?!

if it was too smooth and well organised, we’d be accused of not being singlespeedy enough! 😀

igm

Paid.

Had a look at the other entrants too. I think I spotted at least one national champion.

drofluf
    Free Member

I’m busy that weekend. Any chance you could move it to the following weekend?

Clobber
    Free Member

In x4…!

tazzymtb

We may be missing a super fast ss boy (second in world champs) but there are some frighteningly fast folk comming to play..on what will be a super quick and technical course…it will be bloomin awesome to see a propper uk champs at the front…and the usual beery mayhem at the back 😀

Clink

Where is the entrants list?

rOcKeTdOg

Is it proper etiquette to stop on the course & try to block these fit people going for the win? Afterall winning just isn’t playing the game is it?

bullheart
    Free Member

I’m afraid my sponsorship deals and contractual obligations currently prevent me from racing in the superfast category, and I am limited to the beery mayhem category.

My apologies to all those that have highlighted this race as their one and only opportunity to beat me in an equal race.

aa
    Free Member

Yay, paid.

everyone
    Free Member

Typical that entry opens right at the end of term when I’m running out of money.

Keef
    Free Member

Hi again peeps,pretty much all going as well as it will be now at SSUK2014 HQ…
    one or two cock ups…

any one who has paid,and wants to cancel or change your ticket,sorry,but can’t do. (yes,there really are a couple already) swap or sell among your friends,no problem,just let us know on the day.

As stated on the site,we can’t alter,amend,or refund.

That’s the grumpy bit out of the way,the good news is it is filling up fast,already approaching half full,so if you’re coming,’get entered’ 😉
    there’s a few additions,to the ‘entertainment’ couple of local bands will be playing for you,and Ringo’s dogs (who have unfortunately been very ill lately) are on the mend,and will be there !

cheers for all your patience.
    Keef.

aa
    Free Member

Keef,

one of the local bands doesn’t include a big scouser does it?

Keef
    Free Member

aa,not to my knowledge….

aa
    Free Member

fair enough, I know a rider/musician from Brocton. Put 2+2 together and made 5….. 💡

bikebouy
    Free Member

Not interested in appologies, it’s what we expect from shonkydom, chiilllaaxxx we don’t care enough. 😆
    If you lot were trytoohards we’d not bother entering. It’s this sort of out of scope attitude that makes us all “Doooods” and seperates us from “StormtrooperKnarr”

We all appreciate it’s a hard job, thats why you’ve got it this year. As for payment in Beer, well just how big is/are your gullet(s)

Shonky Rocks.
    😀

singlespeedstu

aa.
    You talking about Graham then?
    I don’t think hes allowed out to play anymore is he. 😉

pictonroad

Just checking, VW sized campers are allowed?

tazzymtb

Pictonroad, yep the bottom field of the campsite has space for VW sized campers and will be the allocated hippy parking spot. No power hook ups though. (upto 20-30 camper van style thingies will fit from memory)

scruff
    Free Member

Our Grae still riding I think, I only see him in school playgrounds these days. 😯

singlecrack
    Free Member

Yay …all paid up and can’t wait ….I love Cornwall ….

aa
    Free Member

Aye, tis the same grae. Might use his place for a luxury shower!

Bazz

Paid, now i need to practice being friendly and staying on a bike.

funkynick

Paid… and I hadn’t even registered, I somehow missed that bit!

And if it’s looking like it might get a bit desperate on the camping front, I only live a couple of miles from the Chase and have a small field which could take a couple of tents for the weekend…

rOcKeTdOg

And if it’s looking like it might get a bit desperate on the camping front, I only live a couple of miles from the Chase and have a small field which could take a couple of tents for the weekend…

can a bloke bring his canine?

tazzymtb

Camping will cover the 250 entrants plus tribes of small people, dogs etc…. oh and campers….and the party marquee…and the bands. …and the bar…..and the roller racing. ..and some stalls for sponsors to sell shiny things

unless we’ve totally focked it up…which knowing mn n keef is more than likely !!

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘SSUK14 News update..’ is closed to new replies.