Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • SS & 29er's, how do they know ?
  • rustler
    Free Member

Ok, so I’m new to my rigid steel singlespeed 29er.
    And I do love it. Lots.

So does the arrival of this on the doorstep signify my full acceptance ?
    This is the bearded sandal wearer you lot keep going on about right ?

How do they know ? by pten2106, on Flickr

philconsequence
    Free Member

do you live in reading? had that through the door today, couple of old ladies wandering around delivering them…. its in my pocket and i’ll sneak it into an unsuspecting friends bag this evening hoping they find it in a weeks time and end up confused.

letmetalktomark

I had the same leaflet ….. In Suffolk

Thought it might have been because I was contemplating bar ends on risers …..

daznal
    Free Member

Notice that you didn’t include the appendige that says”except big wheel,no geard boneshaker riders” in your photo

Shred
    Free Member

My sandals and beard still haven’t appeared even though I am riding a SS 29er with bar ends on risers. Keep waiting by the post in expectation!

chainslapp
    Free Member

We not got no gears, we not got no suspension, peraaaaaaaaaise de loooooooord.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

LOL@chainslap

charliedontsurf

It’s not a leaflet. Its a mirror*

* posh city word for reversifying glass.

belugabob
    Free Member

Had a couple of people show up at my front door, today, proffering the aforementioned leaflet and wanting to talk to me about it.

I was tempted to tell them “On your bike!” but I don’t think they would have understood the joke, and neither of them was riding a singlespeed 29er.

They both had sandals on, but no beards – not surprising, though, as they were both women 😉

sambob
    Free Member

I had one of those, in the Peaks 😕

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘SS & 29er's, how do they know ?’ is closed to new replies.